Recent content by Jon Smitten

1. Jon Smitten

Thank you!

Thank you!
  2. Jon Smitten

> As for hosting, it seems like a lot of people are just making forum posts and uploading the...

> As for hosting, it seems like a lot of people are just making forum posts and uploading the file as an attachment on there. Could do that maybe? The recommendation was to host it on some external site, but if that's an option, I'll def take it :P
  3. Jon Smitten

@Katona I said there's no native cheat in 1.4 to spawn in enemies. Point being I still have to...

@Katona I said there's no native cheat in 1.4 to spawn in enemies. Point being I still have to test my sprites in tModLoader, which is still in 1.3. And some new sprites (such as the Vulture and Demon) have additional animation frames in 1.4 which can't be tested in 1.3.
  4. Jon Smitten

Also, without a native cheat to spawn in enemies in Terraria 1.4, it'll be harder to test my...

Also, without a native cheat to spawn in enemies in Terraria 1.4, it'll be harder to test my sprites. Also, I would have to host the texture pack on some external download site, which is a higher administrative burden for both sides (though me in particular). Which there would be a nice...
  5. Jon Smitten

I tried to convert my mod Monster Girl Enemies. Good news: Conversion is relatively simple, if...

I tried to convert my mod Monster Girl Enemies. Good news: Conversion is relatively simple, if slightly tedious to rename all my files. (Just a one-off thing.) Bad news: The new sprites must have exactly the same dimensions as the original images (or they can be smaller, according to a forum...
  6. Jon Smitten

Thanks for the support! It might not be anytime soon though, I got a lot of stuff on my plate :x

Thanks for the support! It might not be anytime soon though, I got a lot of stuff on my plate :x
  7. Jon Smitten

Hi, thanks! Ran out of ideas for the mod for now. I'm also thinking about porting it using...

Hi, thanks! Ran out of ideas for the mod for now. I'm also thinking about porting it using 1.4's Texture Pack system... (will also need to update some sprites like the Vulture to use the new 1.4 sprites)
  8. Jon Smitten

CC entry [img]

CC entry
  9. Jon Smitten

Ooops, I see

Ooops, I see
  10. Jon Smitten

[IMG]

11. Jon Smitten

:o I'm not all that familiar, but is that Johnny Gat?

:o I'm not all that familiar, but is that Johnny Gat?
  12. Jon Smitten

Thank you! :)

Thank you! :)
  13. Jon Smitten

I thought your CC entry was really Starbound, holy crap :o

I thought your CC entry was really Starbound, holy crap :o
  14. Jon Smitten

Really nice lunatic cultist for CC! It's awesome!

Really nice lunatic cultist for CC! It's awesome!
  15. Jon Smitten

[IMG]

Back
Top Bottom