Recent content by jordan

1. jordan

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

What do you mean, I'm saying the item literally doesn't attack anymore. Like it is useless. Unusable? Where did you come up with an assumption that I meant anything else. It doesn't work at all, no swinging, no attack, if the item overhaul is disabled. That isn't normal functionality which is...
  2. jordan

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Just wanted to let you know that the Arkhalis doesn't work when the item overhauls are turned off. It just has a fist swing and the item doesn't get used. Tested with overhaul on and it works and tested with Overhaul off and it works. Gl and loving the mod
  3. jordan

Video Terraria 1.3 Expert Mode Co-op Gameplay! (Always updating with new videos!)

Episode 4: Making some progress Progress has been somewhat slow, next episode this will be greatly remedied. Giveaway should be concluded soon, best of luck to everyone!
  4. jordan

Video Terraria 1.3 Expert Mode Co-op Gameplay! (Always updating with new videos!)

Episode 3: Getting geared up We are starting to get the hang of expert mode! I should be receiving my Blue Yeti microphone today or tomorrow which means voice quality is going to be amazing. Please leave a like or dislike and maybe consider subscribing, it really means a lot to me :)
  5. jordan

In case anyone missed out on the second episode! Giveaway for Terraria and Pixel Piracy...

In case anyone missed out on the second episode! Giveaway for Terraria and Pixel Piracy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSC_cDlUJcQ
  6. jordan

You have been entered in the giveaway bud! Wish you the best of luck :)

You have been entered in the giveaway bud! Wish you the best of luck :)
  7. jordan

Episode 2: Terraria Expert Mode is EZ! I have changed render settings to one that I believe to be of a bit better quality as Youtube messed with the lighting of the previous video making everything seem too dark, hopefully it will now be better. Please leave any criticisms in this thread or on...
  8. jordan

GIVEAWAY #1 - Info in video was pretty rushed and as such I didn't get to detail it perfectly, so the rules are as follows: You must be subscribed to my Youtube channel to be eligible You must message me via Youtube with the game you want; choices as of now are Terraria and Pixel Piracy. You...
  9. jordan

Hi everyone and welcome to my 1.3 let's play! I am joined by my good friend Murray as we fight to survive Terraria 1.3 Expert mode. I have deprived myself of meaningful spoilers that may help guide me in the quest to completion to keep the game interesting as we learn as we go. Videos are all...
  10. jordan

First episode of 1.3 co-op is uploaded. Please feel free to suggest games for giveaway...

First episode of 1.3 co-op is uploaded. Please feel free to suggest games for giveaway http://youtu.be/r3SOatLN7EA
  11. jordan

Uploading a video of 1.3 expert mode co-op. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

Uploading a video of 1.3 expert mode co-op. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!
  12. jordan

There are ways to get around that arent there?

There are ways to get around that arent there?
  13. jordan

Why not straight away?

Why not straight away?
  14. jordan

That feel when having to wake up at 2:30am to get ready to record before work

That feel when having to wake up at 2:30am to get ready to record before work
  15. jordan

Going to start a youtube channel with 1.3 content when it is out. Will be doing a giveaway in...

Going to start a youtube channel with 1.3 content when it is out. Will be doing a giveaway in the first video as well. Stay posted !
Back
Top Bottom