JosiahTM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes! I killed The Eye of Cthulhu! Now I can get the dryad! Xylia the dryad moved in... Why do you sell such unless stuff?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Sunflowers and purification powder are pretty sweet, as well as planter boxes.
    JosiahTM
    JosiahTM
    But still, you get her so early game that by time her stuff is useful she has been having around in one of your rooms for almost all of your pre-hardmode game. Purification powder and moon lord aren't needed until hardmode.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    hmm? I'm sorry, but what stuff is what you exactly need for the dryad in hardmode?
    Anyone else having issues with chlorophyte growing to slowly?
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Chlorophyte grows naturally in the Underground Jungle out of mud and you can also make sort of farms if you plant the Chlorophye near mud. If it grows slowly it means there's too much Chlorophyte Ore blocks in the area so try mining some of them.
    The Blood Moon is rising...(next morning) A Solar Eclipse is happening!(next night) The Blood Moon is rising... "ARGH!!!"
    "Hey it's a bee hive!", *swings muramasa* Queen Bee has been summoned "Shoot! I'm not ready!", *meteor shot* Queen Bee has been summoned
    Hey there lost girl! Are you a new NP- JosiahTM had their face torn off by nymph...
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    You were not the first, and you shall not be the last. :)
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    I remember my first/last time being killed by one. A bug allowed one to spawn pre hardmode in the mobile version. It's probably patched by now.

What might be hilarious is if there was a 1/5 chance that it'll be an actual NPC, so you'd have to risk being mauled for the chance of finding an additional NPC. It'd be funny for me at least.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Had that idea too. @[20372:mad:crackshotCerberus]
    (summons eye of Cthulhu for the hundredth time) How many eyeballs does one mythical creature have!?
    Dragon_Guardian
    Dragon_Guardian
    Little known secret... Cthulhu has magical regenerative properties that gives him endless eyes.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Cthulhu called
    He wants you to stop killing his contact lenses.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    the same amount of brain he has
    Wow, it's been a while since I've played, well back to my hardmode game! JosiahTM was mangled by green slime...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom