Recent content by Jostabeere

1. J

Weapons & Equip Summoner Revamped

You are a random user to me, I am a random user to you. How far are you into master mode and have you ever touched for the worthy paired with master? How long did it take you to finish master pre-hardmode and which classes did you play to defeat bosses? I did read it. I did comprehend it. I...
  2. J

May I ask you about your summoner experience in the game? What did you do on which difficulty setting. Maybe your expertise is much higher than mine, and I should stop what I am doing, since I actually worked on 2 games before and both turned out great and the balancing I did met overwhelming...
  3. J

NPCs & Enemies Blood Moon fishing rework

Yes, you got it right, I meant those questions. I cut my post answering him/her into parts and meant those two lines as questions, and not anything else. P.S. My nick has nothing to do with beer, or the English language in general. I am not a native, and it is a thing in my language, not a...
  4. J

What? This sentence makes 0 sense to me. How was it nerfed? In 1.3 you could right-click with the staff. In 1.4 you can right-click with a staff or whip an enemy. Where is the nerf? You could not tag an enemy in 1.3 while using other weapons. And me playing a class does not change my knowledge...
  5. J

Fell into what? Your opinions marked as a fact? Because everything else that drops from monsters in this game is not based on luck. With appropriate preparation, you heavily boost the drop chance. It is trivial and literally every item you farm is based off of luck. If you want it, go farm...
  6. J

So you disagree with questions? Weird, but okay, whatever floats your boat. With the opinion on mini biomes staying small? Okay, your opinion, my opinion... Again a question? See above. If you disagree that the items are strong, why do you want them in the first place? Why are they worth to...
  7. J

Sure we can go on facts if you wish, makes it easier for me. It deals more damage than both you mentioned and have a knockback of 5 compared to 2 of Slime and Hornet. Vampire Frog staff is easily acquireable in your first Blood Moon. I got all the drops from Mermen and the flying things in the...
  8. J

I thought we're over it for a while now. Everyone who plays a summoner for an extended period sees how strong the summoner is. Every single suggestion in OP makes the summoner insanely imbalanced and makes other setups obsolete at suggested progression steps. Buffing or making new whips breaks...
  9. J

PC Terraria crashes when I do anything important

Find which folder makes it read-only and change that.
  10. J

Why does every mini-event or mini-biome have to become something more, bigger, Huuuuuuuuuge! and whathot for the sake of making it huge? Imo leave the small things small. And enjoy the little things. And why does it have to be a 100% drop from the quest? The things that the new Bloodmoon adds...
  11. J

PC Terraria crashes when I do anything important

Go to the direction the crashlog tells you and make the file non-read-only.
  12. J

Chum Bucket main gore doesn't disappear when thrown on land

Can you provide any evidence that is is two lines of code, please? And no, it would not be the same. Enemy gore is not a physical object that detects if thrown somewhere and adds an effect on the area based on it being in the area. It calculates it in real time. And every tick. If you enlarge...
  13. J

Spawn area for monsters changed with 1.4?

I did read somewhere here that the vertical spawn range for enemies changed from 47 blocks to 65. Can anyone confirm this? It goes hand-in-hand with my testing, just want a definitive answer.
  14. J

You know that a bug is something that is not intended to be in a game. Chum not despawning is intended. Giving it a detection where it is is just unneccessary codework and more work for servers.
  15. J

Why do you even throw so much of it on land? Just why? There is 0 reason to do so.
Back
Top Bottom