Recent content by Jo'Taiset

1. Jo'Taiset

tModLoader Litho's Armory

How well you did it, and it is clear that these details do not pass without someone noticing (The small details, the attention given to each object, etc., is very special) I'm happy you did :happy: And it would be better if most of this content had that attention, you know? Sorry if I...
  2. Jo'Taiset

Mmmmmm ... You are right, when creating any type of playable content, some consider the graphic quality to be the main thing, and it is not bad, but attention should also be paid to the sound quality (For me this is very important, The Sound suitable for each object, entity, environment or scene...
  3. Jo'Taiset

Oh ... well I was wrong. The weapon must be from another mod that I have activated xD Sorry for the inconvenience :sigh: Thank you for clearing that up :happy:
  4. Jo'Taiset

Well! I look forward to an update! :happy:
  5. Jo'Taiset

This mod is very good! :merchantgrin: I love the MASSIVE arsenal of weapons! just a few things: I use this mod with the WeaponOut and some weapons are very BIG, the Mini gun is unnecessarily large! Like the other weapons... Something that would be better would be the use of the original sound of...
  6. Jo'Taiset

tModLoader Metroid Mod

This mod is amazing!:eek: I love the use of new mechanics and interfaces! The skills implemented in the reinforcements is essential and very useful. It also works in my toaster.... !EPIC! PS: With this Mod winning is very easy, (I love the difficulty xD) it would be much better if you added...
Back
Top Bottom