• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
jpeg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what if i built black mesa all by myself????
    mrmcmo
    mrmcmo
    yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats craz
    i really wanna pick up one of those yoyos.
    Reactions: FlyKip
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Yeah same. Which one were you thinking of getting? Nebula pillar is my favorite in Terraria, but the vortex pillar makes a hella sick yoyo
    jpeg
    jpeg
    God, i'd get any of them to be honest, they all look pretty nice. Out of all of them though, gotta be either the stardust or nebula.
    update: i may or may not be addicted to starbound
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Went through that. Played the game for a few months in a row with no real stop. Right now I don't play the game at all since losing a lot of progress on a character and completely losing another before that. Right now I'm more addicted to Hollow Knight.
    jpeg
    jpeg
    youch.
    Techhunter_Talon
    out of my cryopod ask me anything
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Did you have a sweater
    Cryopods can be cold
    jpeg
    jpeg
    no and i deeply regret it
    2nd night into hardmode "this will be a terrible night"
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Heh heh, have fun with that.
    jpeg
    jpeg
    We have a rail system, and so we just ran away
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Tsk, tsk, tsk. Shoulda fought like a man, and died like a man.
    so i spoke to an old friend, god they really have changed a lot.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Sadly, that's how it usually is.
    jpeg
    jpeg
    i mean, he wasn't like this a month ago so idk what happened to him
    Its quite odd to see that some of the people who i know from here originally either left or never really post anymore, shame.
    I harvested the entire meteor, and now there is a huge hole next to the dungeon.
    jpeg
    jpeg
    For anyone wondering, i got around 485 meteorite ore from it.
    jpeg
    jpeg
    good god, i haven't even fought the eoc yet
    jpeg
    jpeg
    UPDATE: still haven't fought eoc, already have molten armor.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Could be worse. Your house could have just gotten deleted by a meteor hit.
    jpeg
    jpeg
    Isn't there a block radius around your spawn where meteors can't fall? I've never heard of a house being destroyed by a meteor.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I'm not too sure. I think it's that meteors can fall anywhere that's not on screen (as in near where you are), or at least that's why I always put up shielding above my settlements.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom