Recent content by jseriaj

1. jseriaj

Need help on Looking for a file on Terraria's Content Folder

how?, since I'm just new on those drawAltHair = true; ? ( I have graduated 2 years of IT / CS last year, so sometimes I know what i'm doing, and sometimes... I dont xD ) yay, it worked! :D
  2. jseriaj

can you give me a code of that so I can only paste it? I add public override void DrawHair(ref bool drawHair, ref bool drawAltHair) { } at the very end and my game crashed, but when I put it between IsArmorSet and UpdateArmorSet, the hair still doesnt appear
  3. jseriaj

using System.Collections.Generic; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace ReisenSet.Items.Armors { public class ReisenEars : ModItem { public override bool Autoload(ref string name, ref string texture, IList<EquipType> equips) {...
  4. jseriaj

(If Im posting on the wrong thread, Im sorry, since I cant finda relevant place to post this, sorry for the trouble) Im making a mod, which is where I almost complete it, but the problem is, I cant find the leg armor that Im looking for, and then I suddenly found on the wikia is this...
  5. jseriaj

Other Make hair visible on Helmets

or they should make it an experimental feature
  6. jseriaj

that could work, but there's more helmets that has no hair visible than helmets that was visible, so its worth a shot to suggest it ^_^
  7. jseriaj

just like how I removed the bunny hood's helmet piece and left out the bunny ears, then when I tried it ingame, my character is bald, so I need to add a hair to make it look neat. but it will look bad on my male character, since Im gonna add a long hair :(
  8. jseriaj

I did a texture pack for a helmet, but when I put the helmet, it looks like my character is bald, I wish they make hair visible even if the helmet is equipped, for fashion and cosplay reasons :D so that I dont need to add a hair to the texture, since if I add a long hair to it, my male character...
  9. jseriaj

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

I hope they add Bunny Ears and School Uniforms vanity :3
  10. jseriaj

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

will be nice if the pyramid have mummies enemy inside of it and traps too
  11. jseriaj

tModLoader Touhou mod [WIP]

I hope not
  12. jseriaj

Texture Pack Terraria: Touhou Texture Replacements

Yeah, I hope that this continues and make tons of touhou textures, I will gonna like this so much :D
  13. jseriaj

Texture Pack Terraria: Touhou Texture Replacements

wow, is it possible for you to share the Rem Armor? :3
Back
Top Bottom