Recent content by Jspy1

1. J

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

For some reason the quests to go hunt down creatures and bosses is only repeating the cactus worm boss one over and over...
  2. J

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

this happened to a few other mods...
  3. J

I had a copy of HEROsMod.tmod and HEROs Mod.enabled ....they had (3) behind them...
  4. J

" Sequence contains more than one matching element at System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate) at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIModBrowser.PopulateFromJSON(TmodFile[] installedMods, String json) " anyone know what this means?
  5. J

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Havent downloaded this yet (or played terraria in a while) but i heard that you can climb stuff now.... any chance of adding in a swim function? like, not very good, swimming accessories would help a lot, but it would still help?
  6. J

Im in E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria but the changelog was last modified last year?
  7. J

for some reason i don't have enough memory for this mod? even thought it was working fine a week ago
  8. J

tModLoader Auto Trash

Odd...i don't have this mod, but i already have this... unless its part of the cheat sheet....
  9. J

T-Races

Brilliant Mod! hmm....would the Water Genasi be healed faster in water?
  10. J

tModLoader Water Biome Mod

so would there be a way to have the spider AI, but give it the ability to swim instead of sinking?
  11. J

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

just.....just don't use the item? you dont spawn in as the class, you spawn with an item that shows your stats when used, and another one that can be crafted into an item that changes your class....
  12. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

....the update just came out today....
  13. J

thanks a lot! so, back up the folders before updating, then see what works?
  14. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

any chance i could convince you to make an upgrade for the Barracuda gun? like, SharkRon gun?
  15. J

is there any way to increase the limit to how many enemies can be on screen at once?
Back
Top Bottom