Recent content by jt_1258

1. jt_1258

Which biome is your least favourite biome?

I kind of like just the hollowed underground and not the overworld variant.
  2. jt_1258

Game Mechanics Target reticle priority, auto shift, & recolor|Right stick item auto usage

No, the little thing where theres a yellow arrow above an enemy and if you hit x on 3ds it targets them making it so that everything is fired at there current location. Also, I said toggleable for a reason, I wouldn't be able to stand autofire always being on myself either.
  3. jt_1258

Game Mechanics Target reticle priority, auto shift, & recolor|Right stick item auto usage

1. Target reticle priority I'm not sure how it is determined right now but if the option to have the targeting reticle go for the nearest enemy as apposed to whatever it is doing now could be added it would be nice. I had an issue with this where I was trying to fight Golem but couldn't target...
  4. jt_1258

What do you dislike about Terraria?

Only thing that really gets at me is no cross save functionality :/ I understand that each of the versions doesn't have all that the other does but it would be kinda cool to take a map from mobile and play on pc even if you are put in the same limitations mobile has(some items not existing, max...
Back
Top Bottom