Recent content by JTM7655

1. JTM7655

Xbox One multiplayer bugs (a lot) PLS SHARE

Split screen co op has been unplayable for me for a long while I think ever since 1.4 on Xbox. When I have my cross hair on a block it breaks the blocks above it. And the person on the bottom screen has no build preview. And in fact sees the top screen build preview.
  2. JTM7655

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

The longer we wait, the better it will turn out. So i don't mind waiting. :D
  3. JTM7655

NPCs & Enemies Monster taming A whole new mechanic

yeah its like Ocram, it doesn't really fit in the game. But maybe they could add something similar, that would be cool
  4. JTM7655

What's Your Favorite Class and Why?

I like throwing, as you have to constantly grind. and in modded fight bosses for more ammo, also I feel really badass throwing spears and knives at enemies.
  5. JTM7655

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

Do a thousand Fishing Quests, Cuz 200 isn't hard enough ~:D
  6. JTM7655

"Don't you just love it when..."

Don't you love it when you're playing with a friend and they build a giant tunnel at spawn so you endlessly die?
  7. JTM7655

yeah I've thought of the wyvern too, it would be like Spirited away haha!
  8. JTM7655

TheInquisitiveSpoon's creations

I love the Thunder Charge and the Hailfire Interruptor, they look like they are really badass Corruption weapons that could be dropped by the mimic or the eater of worlds.
  9. JTM7655

No Problem! One Enemy, I've always wished there was a pet version was Bats, Like imagine a summoner item like the Bat staff but it spawned different Bats depending on what biome you're in.
  10. JTM7655

A funny dungeon spawn

HAHA I've had something similar happen to me a few weeks back!
  11. JTM7655

Xbox One Console icon change?

This got me very Excited, I can't wait for the update. I've been waiting for this since 2015 and i'm so glad its coming soon.
  12. JTM7655

Console Suggestion: Keyboard & Mouse support

I'd love this idea, as they are adding the UI from pc to console and removing the old UI, I personally hate the Controller UI on PC, and wish they would use the console one. But with the change, I would love to use Keyboard and Mouse for Console.
  13. JTM7655

I think this is a cool idea but it doesn't feel like it would fit in this game tbh. Maybe in like Terraria Otherworld, where you could have hallow enemies join your side to stop the Corruption/Crimson would be cool. Sorta like how the Flood helps master chief temporarily in Halo 3 against the...
  14. JTM7655

CC Creation Compendium #52

Holy Crap these builds and art make my houses look like sheds
  15. JTM7655

I have returned from my slumber, welcome my friends. to my page

I have returned from my slumber, welcome my friends. to my page
Back
Top Bottom