Recent content by Juan

1. Juan

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

To be fair, the launch from Hello Games was an overhyped fiasco and way too early, but they're actually serious about making the game work and never stopped fixing and updating for the last 1.5 years (also, it's offered DRM-free). The long-lasting commitment is something which I value in...
  2. Juan

Items 2 high-tier accessory crafting suggestions (Boots, Balloons)

Oh, didn't know about this. In that case, the boots suggestion seems kinda obsolete now.
  3. Juan

Well, if there's an issue with the effects potentially stacking, why not just prevent stacking effects? Been done already with other items.
  4. Juan

Yeah, I can see part of that. For taking down the WoF and traversing the underworld this would definitely be more than helpful. However, I usually do this with Water Walking and Obsidian Skin Potions, which give the exact same effect, but are much much easier to obtain. My point being, you will...
  5. Juan

Don't really see why it should be OP. It's mostly useful for cave exploration and the like, and only few players will manage to make one of these due to the extraordinary rarity of the Water Walking Boots. Don't really see much of a benefit for later challenges like HM bosses, but would be happy...
  6. Juan

Items More accessories that only need to be in the inventory for effect?

Well, all the things you listed provide direct and active combat bonuses, so they wouldn't be good examples. I'm talking about more or less passive effects which will not help you beat bosses or any other enemy faster. And yes, I am bothered, since I often simply just forget about using these...
  7. Juan

Okay, this is my last thread for today :D My excuses if these have been suggested before, but I would really enjoy to see the following: - A final tier of boots, where Frostspark Boots are combined with the Lava Waders. This is merely a quality of life improvement for putting in all the work...
  8. Juan

Items New Crates for Cavern/Ocean/Snow/Underworld

As there have been crates for every biome except these, this suggests adding them. All of these biomes (except Underworld) contain some loot that is useful in late game for the crafting of higher tier accesories. The Ocean Crate would translate to Underwater chests, which are already rare as it...
  9. Juan

Items More accessories that only need to be in the inventory for effect?

Hey everyone, after thinking about the constant switching of some items, which are highly useful in some situations, but barely affect combat performance, I've come up with the following idea: Items whose effects do not translate to a noticeable increase in combat performance, could be kept in...
  10. Juan

Other Re-enabling numeric colour values during character creation

Yep, that's what I'm talking about. Old 1.1 had the scroll bar, but always displayed a number next to it, just so you could remember or note down your choice.
  11. Juan

Other Re-enabling numeric colour values during character creation

Hey everyone, do some of you remember that in older versions (prior 1.2), whenever you created a character, colour attributes would be given out as a number from 0 to 255 next to the scroll bar? Starting from 1.2 you now have more options for choosing a specific colour (including saturation...
  12. Juan

Game Mechanics Achievements containing small rewards, improving/unlocking game features

Hey! It's a little late, but my idea on this is the following: Once unlocked, buffs with a direct influence on gameplay will be applied continuosly, but there should always be the option to turn them off next to the related achievement. Some players who seek a challenge may be annoyed by these...
  13. Juan

Game Mechanics Locking Chests: improving the chest GUI

Yep, it did prevent it, only allowed filling up existing stacks. The only thing I'm using quick stack for is putting all kinds of common loot into stashes (blocks, herbs, drops, potions, critters, catches, banners etcetc.). Never saw a use for creating new stacks or putting back accessories (you...
  14. Juan

Game Mechanics The Ability to Select World Features

Well, not really. Due to the lack of a cancel button (that I'd really like to have), you need to restart the game. At least you don't need to carefully watch for the message about 'making the world evil/bloody' any more.
  15. Juan

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

If this becomes a thing, would there be a possibility of combining it with traps? You know...activation by light beam sensor instead of pressure plate. Would react to flying enemies and even work for mobs falling down shafts.
Back
Top Bottom