Recent content by Renk

1. Renk

tModLoader Edensoul Mod

iirc Spirit and EE are under MIT, don't need to credit them. As for SLR and EG are GNU, need to open source your mod, not credit.
  2. Renk

tModLoader Skybound - The Exploration Story

Updated forum page to current times. More will come as more spoilers are posted. If a spoiler is showcased in the Discord, it will be posted here in a couple hours after. I suggest joining the Discord to view ALL upcoming spoilers, announcements, etc!
  3. Renk

tModLoader Spooky Mod

this mod's lit
  4. Renk

tModLoader Trelamium 2 - Public Demo on Discord!

think its dead
  5. Renk

tModLoader Ascensionverse

looks great
  6. Renk

tModLoader The Ultranium Mod

Announcement made through the Ultranium Discord Server Archive: Sent by HugeKraken, one of the developers of Ultranium.
  7. Renk

tModLoader The Ultranium Mod

Mod was canceled.
  8. Renk

Forgotten Realms, It's a mod (not yet).

what are you going to do about Mod Compatibility?
  9. Renk

tModLoader Antiaris

they aren't even the developers of Tremor 2 lol
  10. Renk

Good to hear! Well, love the effects and work!
  11. Renk

Good news, what about the Northern Lights effect? Thats what caught me off guard the most, probably should've specified. Also, im not accusing, just letting you know so you can inform me & others who could possibly see the simularities.
  12. Renk

That lighting and sky glow is eerily similar to Various Weathers...
  13. Renk

tModLoader The Confection Mod - An Alternate Hallow!

Well, there's a new confection mod. Called Confection Rebaked. Check it out. https://discord.gg/65myPsT2W9
  14. Renk

tModLoader Necromancy

I have control over the mod as of rn. I don't have a version posted on mod browser, or even updated to the latest tMod.
  15. Renk

tModLoader Subworld Library

Full dependency is the way to go for SubworldLib iirc. Full dependency hasn't caused me any trouble as of yet.
Back
Top Bottom