Recent content by Juhou

1. J

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Thanks a lot! I didn't need the projectile.Kill(); part at all though (the projectile is a poison cloud) but this really helped me.
  2. J

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

How can I make a projectile that inflicts a debuff but doesn't do any damage?
  3. J

My eyes are fine after watching that

My eyes are fine after watching that
  4. J

"Yee mount"

"Yee mount"
  5. J

Share here your awesome tips!

If your inventory is full, put any accessories you have in your inventory to your vanity accessory slots.
  6. J

Terraria's most hated monsters

Corruptors in 1.1 were the worst.
  7. J

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Really? You don't like the whole mod just because a helmet slightly resembles an another helmet from an another mod? -_-
  8. J

What is your favourite class?

Hard to decide. I like both warrior and summoner because you don't have to worry about ammo/mana
  9. J

NPCs & Enemies More expert mode attacks and debuffs.

I'm fine with these. Why? There's pretty much nothing in pre-hardmode spider nests (with the exception of the web slinger but that's "meh") These are pretty much the weakest enemy in the hardmode underground jungle so why not? Why not? More reasons to avoid nighttime in expert. A nice use...
  10. J

Items Spirit Bomb!!!

Son, I am dissapoint.
  11. J

PC Duke Fishron Expert Enraged with Pre Duke Gear

You can also do this with an anti-gravity hook. :)
  12. J

PC Can't equip Yoriaz0r's Spell.

The dye you have in your pet dye slot :)
  13. J

PC Can't equip Yoriaz0r's Spell.

No it doesn't. It says that it is affected by pet dye. Why would you try to place wings in your pet dye slot anyways?
  14. J

Other Lifeform Analyzer (Minor Suggestion)

Yes please. They aren't that rare, and when one spawns, it starts to rush at you through blocks. So no. "No" because of the same reason.
  15. J

Weapons & Equip Possibly better way to make Summoner class more viable

Too easy to craft, any class can craft it very easily at the start of the game with little to no effort. This requires 30 iron ore and gives 9 defense. Iron set requires 225 iron ore and gives 9 defense. An antlion turret staff would fit terraria better in my opinion. Pretty common drop...
Back
Top Bottom