Recent content by JustAddRanch

1. JustAddRanch

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

The update is great! (I will elaborate once I get back from Colorado and get more time with it.)
  2. JustAddRanch

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Whenever I have 4 worlds, I cannot scroll down to add a 5th one, all I can do is import a vanilla world. Also whenever you import a vanilla world all of your Town NPC's are killed. Thanks for reading, hope this gets fixed soon. EDIT: Also there is a bug with music, sometimes when entering a...
  3. JustAddRanch

tAPI "The Invisible Hand" -- Inventory Management for the Organizationally-Challenged

Hey Wuli, I've noticed a small bug in your mod. You might already know this but the slot locking mechanic only is retained on a character if all of your othder characters have the same slots. For instance: If this is an inventory for two players Character 1: (x)(x)( )( )( )( )...
  4. JustAddRanch

tAPI I need help! (Mo' Familiars)

Hello, I'm Ranch and some of you may of seen my recent post in the WIP section in the modding forums. I'm having some trouble formatting the right files for making a summon item and I'd really like to know how to do it before I get too overwhelmed. The summon I would be making is a squirrel that...
  5. JustAddRanch

tAPI Mo' Familiars!

Thanks for the support man!
  6. JustAddRanch

tAPI Mo' Familiars!

Reserved if I run out of space on the previous quote.
  7. JustAddRanch

tAPI Mo' Familiars!

Hello! My name is Ranch and I'm learning how to make mods within tAPI! I want to make a mod based around Pets, Summons and mounts that will progress in the same way your game does. For instance, at the beginning of the game you'll have more nature/stone-age inspired pets, mounts and summons...
  8. JustAddRanch

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

I figured I have no place telling you to delete your discussion, I looked over the rules and came to the conclusion that you were "gucci". Keep on keeping on man!
  9. JustAddRanch

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

I agree, I turned up the contrast on the image itself and this is what I came up with!
  10. JustAddRanch

tAPI Spears+

I love this idea, I feel like Terraria needed some more spear love! :merchantpassionate:
Back
Top Bottom