Recent content by Justinx931

1. Justinx931

Portfolio/Multi-Topic 8 Quality of Life/Ideas for Terraria : Journey's End.

Thank you very much, spent a whole day tinkering with this to make it just a bit polished. i got the cross-world idea from a certain mod having you get sent to another map(though it was very very small) so the use of such things is very, very limited, at best it might work as a personal pocket...
  2. Justinx931

Portfolio/Multi-Topic 8 Quality of Life/Ideas for Terraria : Journey's End.

the whole thing in one big scrolly image, discuss or whatnot, thank you for the time reading this.
  3. Justinx931

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

how does the set minimum luck work? i set it to 0.7 but when i try to increase it with luck potions/torches/gnomes it just stays static.
  4. Justinx931

.wld.bak files filling recycle bin

same here, as long as the game is running in the background the game will keep doing this, till all harddrive space is full. had about 380 6.8 mb wld.bak files, if it attempts to save when its full terraria just crashes. this takes awhile to happen though so its not that bothersome, just wish...
  5. Justinx931

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

for anyone else omnipatching, you can edit the fractal sword to actually swing the sword by changing usestyle to 1. (plus turned nomelee and nousegraphic to false) did various tweaks to it and was wondering why it won't swing like a sword and found that out, though i'm not sure how effective...
  6. Justinx931

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

can a tweak be made so first fractal is just named first fractal instead of itemname first fractal?
  7. Justinx931

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

i'll be the happiest lark if they remodel the golem's boss room like i dreamed of so long ago. now all it'll need is appearing/disappearing platforms and boss room traps activating for the boss fight.
  8. Justinx931

Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

makes me wish the rest of the vanities get added in thorium or a seperate mod, akin to blockaroz vanities on the mod browser.
  9. Justinx931

tModLoader Consolaria

sadly not, since ocram is gonna be removed whenever the console/mobile receives the 1.3 update making him excluded to have a ocram treasure bag. though it would be nice if the op does add it themselves, that would be great.
  10. Justinx931

tModLoader Consolaria

Very happy to see mobile/console exclusive things finally free to be ported over! i'm very ecstatic for the holy hand grenade on further developments :p
  11. Justinx931

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

late reply but there's a installation instruction just below the download part, a video instruction even. gist of it is unzip it with 7zip/winrar and place the contents @ terraria game folder.
  12. Justinx931

if i get what you're meaning if you use steam you click one of the "Windows/mac/linux" link below the "DOWNLOAD" image at the frontpage.
  13. Justinx931

anywhere really, store them somewhere you want( i just create a folder inside tmodloader as "backup mods" where i can place all the mods im not currently using for a playthrough)
  14. Justinx931

you can always take out the mods in the mod directory in tmodloader inside terraria's my document's my games folder. for good measure you might also remove enabled.json
  15. Justinx931

tModLoader WeaponOut

First off, the weapon showing feature of this mod was what I've been looking for since long ago! thank you for making this mod and the lite version! Now, just some pretty minor gripe with Some weapons that would look better being on-hand like daybreak and paladins hammer(thorium's paladin hammer...
Back
Top Bottom