Recent content by JuulCollector

1. JuulCollector

PS4 Can’t fish in lava

Yeah ok. Since posting this I got a golden fishing rod and full angler armor so I can try. How long should it take?
  2. JuulCollector

PS4 Can’t fish in lava

Idk why I can’t post this in console support but I need help. I got hell butterflies but when I use them in lava nothing catches. Like I wait for 1-2 minutes and I get nothing. Do I need to wait longer or is this a bug or something else? If it helps my fishing rod is the Flesh Catcher.
  3. JuulCollector

I'm in desperate need of entering hardmode on my latest run.

I'm in desperate need of entering hardmode on my latest run.
  4. JuulCollector

How many explosives do I need to kill the Wall of Flesh?

How many explosives do I need to kill the Wall of Flesh?
  5. JuulCollector

Casual What's the best thing you have ever made in a game

There's 3 Minecraft worlds I have that I'd say are tied for the best. 1: On PS4 I made a survival world themed after the solar system. It looked very good until I switched it to survival and my progress messed up the planets. 2: Also on PS4 I made a world so I could have a unique way of...
  6. JuulCollector

PS4 Need help with WoF

I tried your suggested method out and I'm noticing some good progress. I can get him down to about 3/4 of his total health now but I'm still having some trouble with the hungries because they come off and kill me pretty easily because I'm so focused on summoning. What should I do to avoid that...
  7. JuulCollector

PS4 Need help with WoF

Ok I will try that. I have a bewitching table but no summoning potions so I'll try to get those and some others. I'll let you know how it goes.
  8. JuulCollector

Please help me with the WoF. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/need-help-with-wof.78180/

Please help me with the WoF. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/need-help-with-wof.78180/
  9. JuulCollector

PS4 Need help with WoF

Hello! I'm currently doing an expert summon playthrough (I'm also using "other" melee weapons such as spears and yo-yos) and I'm at the Wall of Flesh. I've tried a few times today to defeat him but I'm having a lot of trouble. I don't know what's up but I can barely hit him and the hungries...
Back
Top Bottom