Recent content by K1TTEN3GG5

1. K1TTEN3GG5

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

please make tipsy optional in the luiafk menu
  2. K1TTEN3GG5

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

can i get a crafting tree for unlimited buffs?
  3. K1TTEN3GG5

No sound 1.3+

I ended up connecting my earbuds and speaker to my computer, earbuds infront for the mic and speakers but i connected my speaker to the back of my computer so sound comes out both
  4. K1TTEN3GG5

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

thanks
  5. K1TTEN3GG5

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

i should check this more... edit: when i do a host and play server will it only let me use it?
  6. K1TTEN3GG5

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

is this client side?
  7. K1TTEN3GG5

Weapons & Equip Hellbolt Greaves: Frostspark Boots + Lava Waders

I decided to post again on this thread because i had ideas, i dont care when it was made, and there's arctic diving gear because of the fact you cant get a neptune's shell pre hardmode. and i love to use both these items and it is just a pain to have them take up two spaces instead of one. I'm...
  8. K1TTEN3GG5

No sound 1.3+

I kinda have this problem except it's an issue with sound output from certain other applications. basically what happens is when im playing terraria and then unplug my earbuds and plug it in to my speaker, only terraria plays sound and then i have to restart my computer to get the sound working...
  9. K1TTEN3GG5

Items Celestial Aesthetics

why not have a nebula for nebula pillar?
  10. K1TTEN3GG5

Weapons & Equip Hellbolt Greaves: Frostspark Boots + Lava Waders

I don't understand why people think this is an op item to put in the game. what about last prism? ankh shield? cosmic car key? all this does is just combine two very useful items in which i would condone doing except at a price: it's a hardmode item that you can only craft in hardmode. the way...
  11. K1TTEN3GG5

Game Mechanics Change the Maximum Stack Size for all items to 999

why dont you just make it stacks up to 1000, like was did in starbound? that's a perfectly logical number that they could set the limit to for most stackable items
Back
Top Bottom