Recent content by Kabar6

1. Kabar6

So I can play online with them, because I've only ever really played solo and some people on...

So I can play online with them, because I've only ever really played solo and some people on here told me it was much more fun playing multi-player. Why else?
  2. Kabar6

PC I need more people who play Terraria on my Steam friend list!

If any of you are interested in hooking up with a new world play I am totally down, I have Hamachi downloaded onto my computer, and I would love to start a new would with every one of you! My steam: Kabar6 I also have a skype, message me on steam after you've added me about that, so we can...
  3. Kabar6

I need more people who like to play Terraria on my steam friends list, ADD ME: Kabar6 on steam!

I need more people who like to play Terraria on my steam friends list, ADD ME: Kabar6 on steam!
  4. Kabar6

I just realized your a FallOut fan :3

I just realized your a FallOut fan :3
  5. Kabar6

#internetIssues & #TimeConstraints...

#internetIssues & #TimeConstraints...
  6. Kabar6

Well that's the second time I've failed to play with another Terrarian that I met on this forum >.<

Well that's the second time I've failed to play with another Terrarian that I met on this forum >.<
  7. Kabar6

Add me on steam and I'll message you!

Add me on steam and I'll message you!
  8. Kabar6

Awww darn, does Hamachi cost something/month? If it wouldn't cost me anything I'm down to play...

Awww darn, does Hamachi cost something/month? If it wouldn't cost me anything I'm down to play online with you guys next time! My steam is: Kabar6, shoot me a request!
  9. Kabar6

Do I need a Hamachi server to join your new world, or do I just need the IP address/Port ####'s?

Do I need a Hamachi server to join your new world, or do I just need the IP address/Port ####'s?
  10. Kabar6

What does your house look like?

My 1.2 world house(After 1.2 update)
  11. Kabar6

What does your house look like?

My first world house (Prior to the big 1.2 update)
  12. Kabar6

Anyone know how to host online servers want to let me play with them in a fresh new world? My...

Anyone know how to host online servers want to let me play with them in a fresh new world? My Steam is Kabar6, add me ;)
  13. Kabar6

PC Looking for a fresh start

I am down, add me on steam: Kabar6 ;)
  14. Kabar6

Okay yup, I'm connected through my steam account because the only option given is to...

Okay yup, I'm connected through my steam account because the only option given is to disassociate my steam account lol
Back
Top Bottom