Recent content by Kablaouye

1. Kablaouye

Show off your 1.4 base!

With 1.4 finally out, there are going to be alot of new people playing the game, so lets show everyone what we are building! Here are my humble arena beginnings!
  2. Kablaouye

A new start...

day 3: building has slowed down as I try to defeat skeletron, though soon i will be able to beat him again... I have found the goblin tinkerer and gotten myself up to molten gear, so building is going to pick up again :D
  3. Kablaouye

A new start...

Since I saw that a new update has come out, I thought that it would be a great idea to start playing fresh, new character, new world, new everything! So here is my humble starting abode day 1: resource gathering and general goofery happened the first few hours! day 2: serious building has...
  4. Kablaouye

Cyndal's WIP Builds

I really like how you have themed the different houses!
  5. Kablaouye

New start, new style

New expansion update, now the smithy is inside the city walls! Please come with suggestions for what to do next
  6. Kablaouye

New start, new style

Sure! its just the Tax Collector outfit with Burning Hades Dye on all items, No accessories are showing. You can also dye your mounts, so I dyed my unicorn with the Reflective Metal Dye. Happy vanity-ing!
  7. Kablaouye

New start, new style

Thank you! And honestly, im not that creative, just use lotsa time designing and then vary the basic design until you have a good looking build :D
  8. Kablaouye

New start, new style

Thanks all for the positive feedback! I might change up some of the houses to have the new style roof or some variant :D Also the "old" border towers might be torn down and expanded
  9. Kablaouye

New start, new style

Mushroom guy's house and... A Smithy!
  10. Kablaouye

New start, new style

thanks! was trying out @DicemanX 's design but it seems it is broken in 1.3. Asphalt road across the sky is probably the way I gotta go
  11. Kablaouye

New start, new style

My attempt at a boss farm, which failed horribly... please come with suggestions for fixing it Update pic!
  12. Kablaouye

Post Your 1.3 base here!

I have posted more about my 1.3 base and its progress in this post :D *shameless post advertizing*
  13. Kablaouye

Sky Palace and Home Town

Very nice! I especially like the overgrown floating...thingy :D
Back
Top Bottom