Recent content by Kactus

1. Kactus

BlueJay Building thread

I never thought about painting crafting stations before, I like the painted Flesh Cloning Vats. And the traffic lights!
  2. Kactus

BlueJay Building thread

How did you get the tables to extend and frame the windows? I love the clock :joy:
  3. Kactus

CC Creation Compendium #60

I particularly liked the blue dungeon themed bridges by @Gammaboy45 and the creepy pentagram with eyes by @Belial Jiji :joy:
  4. Kactus

BlueJay Building thread

I really like the staircases leading up from the ground floor!
  5. Kactus

Map-Parkour Island Teleportating - WCM #4

No idea how many times I tried to do the last few jumps in the snow/ice island before I gave up and cheated. If I'd got that one after the cloud in a bottle I'd have been fine. I thought I was ok at climbing claws but I'm not when there is a 1-block overhang to get up - my timing is just not...
  6. Kactus

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I really liked this map. Some of the parkour sections were a bit hard for me but I managed to get them through perseverance (and some swearing). I was slightly amused to get a banner for killing the 6,900th hellbat ;) I still haven't got the bonus heart from Amber, Diamond, and maybe Emerald...
  7. Kactus

Eh that's only about 2x as much storage as I have @TheWorfer27

Eh that's only about 2x as much storage as I have @TheWorfer27
  8. Kactus

CC Entry: [img] https://imgur.com/W0IIH7x (I put both BBcode and straight link, since I've had...

CC Entry: https://imgur.com/W0IIH7x (I put both BBcode and straight link, since I've had some weird display issues with images sometimes on here.)
  9. Kactus

Map-Survival Micro Terraria World

It is in my world list, but shows up with a red name denoting that it won't load or is corrupt somehow. Anyone know what needs to be fixed? I can install Tedit to tool around with my copy if I need to.
  10. Kactus

CC Creation Compendium #59

I particularly like the easter painting by @BlueJay_T_Gaming and the I'm not sure what that is by @Blobtits.
  11. Kactus

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

The hellslime is just precious with its little horns :lslime:
Back
Top Bottom