Recent content by Kael 2

1. Kael 2

hello

hello
  2. Kael 2

PC Looking for friends on pc place your steam account names bellow if interested

I posted a thread like this the other day LOL. ADD ME MY NAME IS XPIKACHUZZ
  3. Kael 2

come and play with someone!!!

THANK YOU
  4. Kael 2

:dryadmad::dryadmad::dryadmad::dryadmad:I got 26 views but no replies in this thread
  5. Kael 2

To answer in this forum you must use the right punctuation and spelling. Do you need help defeating one of the 3 Mechanical Bosses? Then come in steam and ill play with you and you play with me we'll defeat the Mechanical Bosses and maybe we'll start a new Terraria game for us 2 only. Because...
  6. Kael 2

help in boss

thank you alllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Kael 2

help in boss

Incorect i need to defeat all 3 Mecanical Bosses. Then i get a picksaw. Then i can mine Chlorophyte
  8. Kael 2

help in boss

Stop You must do the correct puntuation and the right spelling if you want to reply!!! please You must do the correct puntuation and the right spelling if you want to reply!!! please
  9. Kael 2

help in boss

I need help. I dont know which boss to defeat first. And how. I've tried the twins and i failed. Which gear i need and im going for wepons and gear. Ive got all the possible magic wepon i can get with out defeating hardmode bosses. (that are strong) I just got my full titanium gear...
  10. Kael 2

help

okay
  11. Kael 2

help

thank you alot and i meant just to set spawn anyways thanks again i dont need any other comments unless you want to say something useless
  12. Kael 2

help

you can call me the noobest guy ever cause i don't know how to sleep in a bed i tried to click but it wouldn't work do i need a empty hand or something, tell me and I am in hardemode
  13. Kael 2

silver lancer told me....

hi ihihiihihihihiih hi hi hi hi hi hi hih i hi hi hih ih ih i hi hi hi hi hi hi
  14. Kael 2

HELP in hardmode

i was thinking of fish but i wasnt sure how to but now i will with bait
  15. Kael 2

silver lancer told me....

hi??? DONT REPORT hi??? dont for get to do the poll why is the o wierd in this forum look: dont dollor long
Back
Top Bottom