Recent content by Kafei

1. Kafei

Whats your favorite song?

I am absolutely possessed by Frank Zappa's music, I have been listening to him for my whole life. If I had to decide out of all of them, it would be a tie between "Dog breath variations + Uncle meat" and everything else played at the Yellow Shark concert and "Holiday in Berlin" on the burnt...
  2. Kafei

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Seems like you've already beaten at doing a seasons mod! I will still do my version though. Love all the additions you've done, keep up the good work!:D
  3. Kafei

tModLoader Need help with npc code

Never mind. I found the guide on the tmodloader wiki on how to decompile terraria.Thanks anyway! Man... there's a bunch of stuff on here that i didn't see...
  4. Kafei

Thanks -[FF]-Frost! I was looking around for the source code for vanilla town npc's, do you know where i could find them?
  5. Kafei

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone could give me the information that i need to create my mod. Does anyone have the code for an npc that spawns at the start of the game but spawns only in a certain structure and doesn't move into a player built house (e.g. The old man at the dungeon).
  6. Kafei

tModLoader Hunger Mod

I have an idea! How about a thirst meter?
Back
Top Bottom