Kaiju
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was reposing my Rorschach Play Arts Kai figure on my desk. It fell off, and the arm broke. It was over 100 dollars and I'm really pissed.
    Kaiju
    Kaiju
    And no, it didn't pop out like certain appendages of these sorts of thing can. The joint of the shoulder broke.
    Watching Board James makes me wish I had friends to play games with IRL. It looks really fun.
    Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    I have friends, problem is that I can't just say "Wanna play a board game?"...
    Got 100 likes. Took me long enough, lmao.
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Congratulations.
    I suppose you've contributed enough to the community to warrant one hundred likes.
    Kaiju
    Kaiju
    I don't post a whole lot, honestly. I'm surprised I managed it.
    AstroBot
    AstroBot
    Congratulations, now you can be a Skeletron.
    Why the hell are the Atari Godzilla games so rare? Beyond the copy I got rid of a long time ago, I haven't seen another of them since IRL.
    In the past week I've tried to beat Ninja Gaiden for the NES. I'm on level 5-2, and I can't get further. This is the hardest game Ive played
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Don't remember which one is, if 2 or 3, but that one stage with lava going up and you trying to go up faster while dodging dozens of enemies trying to give you a warm bath... That one is quite fun.
    Kaiju
    Kaiju
    Possibly 2, since I heard that one is more known for its environmental effects.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    To be fair, wind was timed... But lava was just ":red: you I'm not going to stop going up even if there's ten ninja trolling you."
    I do not understand how Commodore64 games ran off cassette tapes. No matter how much I try to understand, I just can't.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    "Who ever heard of a game being on a cassette tape? Well let's boot it up ladies and gentlemen." -Jon Jafari
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I was born in the era where games came in cassettes. I don't understand how people can be stuck 95% of the time behind a cellphone screen.

BTW, cassettes were magnetic storage media, just like diskettes, CDs, DVDs and HHDs. Just incredibly smaller capability, but for games back then, you didn't need much.
    For 3 years, I had nothing as my steam profile info. Finally, I found something that fit, and that is the lyrics to the reeses puffs rap.
    I heard development for Skullgirls stopped. That kind of sucks, I was hoping they would add a few more of the characters they designed.
    I played my bass for 10 minutes, and it felt like I broke my left wrist afterwards. Cool, that's great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom