Recent content by Kaji Invisus

1. Kaji Invisus

Look to your right and look at the first item you see, now you have to fight Duke Fishron with it.

Just use the Dirt Rod, and trap Fishron. You have plenty of dirt to do so!
  2. Kaji Invisus

Look to your right and look at the first item you see, now you have to fight Duke Fishron with it.

Today, I've got my iPad that conveniently has Terraria Mobile on it. (Shameless Plug) Well, I guess terrariaception would work.
  3. Kaji Invisus

Magnetic Silly Putty. Some Altoids. And a wireless router. I'unno. I guess I could distract him with the silly putty, at least.
  4. Kaji Invisus

Me? This is going to sound REALLY stupid, but... My left: A guitar-shaped gun case. My right: A duckfoot pistol replica. Particularly this one. Eh, I guess Fishron is big enough.
  5. Kaji Invisus

tAPI [WIP] Lots of things the mod

Why not an assault shotgun? Sorta like this:
  6. Kaji Invisus

tAPI Blue_Raven's Mods

Thanks! Well, here's another...Well, not really a problem, but a recommendation. Is it possible that you could make a similar weapon, called the Phantom Hammer? What it does is, instead of it being stronger with each level, it gets more knockback. Or, even, the Phantom Bow, which shoots arrows...
  7. Kaji Invisus

tAPI Blue_Raven's Mods

Problem. You can craft phantom bits with a dirt. 50 Phantom Bits per piece of dirt.
  8. Kaji Invisus

tAPI Crystal Ores Mod

DemonikD: I've been thinking of something really interesting for this mod! Magic weapons, and combination items. For example: The fire crystals could be used to make a fiery magic weapon. The Air crystals could be used to make a magic support weapon, that gives you a buff. Etc. Also, by...
  9. Kaji Invisus

tAPI NeoMods

No problem! There's another thing I wanted to bring up, too: For some reason, when I try to disassemble a low-tier item (For example, a silver shortsword -- This happens with all swords of low tier, and with the wood as well) it becomes a different metal entirely. For example: It's obvious...
  10. Kaji Invisus

tAPI Community Mod!

Commuria sounds nice, but it reminds me of Communism...No offense. But, ignoring that, it's an awesome name! I'll write that down.
  11. Kaji Invisus

tAPI Community Mod!

RESERVED FOR REASONS UNKNOWN.
  12. Kaji Invisus

tAPI Community Mod!

Hey guys! My name is Kaji Invisus, and I'd like to say that I have taken it upon myself to make a mod that ALL OF YOU -- The awesome Terraria community -- put suggestions into! Suggestions are greatly appreciated, and if you would like to contribute, that would be awesome! This is going to be...
  13. Kaji Invisus

tAPI NeoMods

Hey there! I was curious about your Disassemble station. Might I suggest changing the recipe to the following, and their reasoning: 1 Anvil (To make it a bit harder to craft) 1 Heavy Work bench (To represent the toolbox) 1 Wrench (Obvious; disassembling things.) If you would like, I can code...
Back
Top Bottom