Recent content by Kalciphoz

1. Kalciphoz

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Update 1.2 has now been released, which focuses on fixes related to multiplayer and some balance changes. Fixed in patch: - The eyes in the stat allocation interface are now properly displayed on all resolutions - The crown buttons in the anvil interface are now properly displayed on all...
  2. Kalciphoz

Get more resilience. Stun chance and duration are based on life. Evasion helps as well, since...

Get more resilience. Stun chance and duration are based on life. Evasion helps as well, since hits that miss are not going to inflict stun.
  3. Kalciphoz

Uploaded a patch which fixes reforging
  4. Kalciphoz

Just earlier I released an update which fixes that issue, so long as you're running the latest...

Just earlier I released an update which fixes that issue, so long as you're running the latest version of tModLoader
  5. Kalciphoz

Update 1.1.0 has just been released: Fixed in patch: - Ranged weapons would get corrupted by reforging and sometimes by upgrading - Some players experienced crashes upon entering worlds - UI now properly scales with resolution - Levelup sound is now properly affected by sound volume -...
  6. Kalciphoz

This is an issue that occurs if you have autopause enabled. It will be fixed soon.

This is an issue that occurs if you have autopause enabled. It will be fixed soon.
  7. Kalciphoz

Sorry about that, mod currently doesn't work with autopause, but it will be fixed very soon.

Sorry about that, mod currently doesn't work with autopause, but it will be fixed very soon.
  8. Kalciphoz

With more than a year of development, I have had much time to think about this. The gist of it is that my procedural generation system matches the progression of enemies, meaning you will always have potent weapons, and enemy scaling follows a pattern that should roughly correspond with the...
  9. Kalciphoz

I plan to make changes that will stop it from seeming like a main attribute and be more niche.
  10. Kalciphoz

Advantage is massive all the way through hardmode up til and including golem, but not after that. It will be nerfed by making it unable to teleport you into walls, and by having a cooldown. The lighting thing will stay the same, it is intended to be helpful in providing light for lazy people...
  11. Kalciphoz

I know, it happened because I talked to him about it :P In the process though, we found out that there's an issue wherein my mod fails to reset a certain variable when deactivated, with the result that if you disable my mod without restarting Terraria, the autotrash slot will be in the wrong...
  12. Kalciphoz

Odd as it seems, when I was developing the mod, I was simply not familiar with the Magic Storage mod. The compatibility issues will be fixed in the next update though.
  13. Kalciphoz

Should still work, you just won't see the life increase except in the character selection menu, but heart crystals still increase the life stat; the mod just overrides a temporary life stat.
  14. Kalciphoz

Problem was my beta testers found it inconvenient to get overrun with low-level loot, so I added this feature. Next update will have calibrated the numbers somewhat though. Reforge system will see a lot of changes, except for accessories which will remain mostly the same. Retired Adventurer...
  15. Kalciphoz

Huh, that is quite odd. Have you changed any of the settings in kRPG_Settings.json?
Back
Top Bottom