Recent content by Kamizama3000

1. Kamizama3000

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

:eek: Beautiful Good Work Guys I Love the Weapon and Armor Design a question there will be some kind of guardian that protects the entrance of houses is a bit tedious always see a zombie trying opened the door for example a guard dog or some kind soldier or living armor I know it has...
  2. Kamizama3000

Console Console Update Timing

I knew it was going to delay the update :( now wait until mid May o_O good is better than nothing -_- Well just wait :bluslime::gslime::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::rslime::hoppinjack::joy::kingslime: 1.3 full update no miss items in first Q 2020 maybe :eek:
  3. Kamizama3000

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Hoping for news about the 1.2.4 update ;(
  4. Kamizama3000

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

This is My design look like 5 year Kid but I done my best to explain my idea :passionate:
  5. Kamizama3000

Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

it's possible like pixel piracy in the future bringi to console this cool game ;)
  6. Kamizama3000

NPCs & Enemies New Boss for Desert & Snow biome

Snow biome Boss :pumpking: Desert biome Boss :pumpking: 1.Yeti 1.Scorpion King 2.Mad Penguin 2.Pharaoh Amón-Ra 3.Ice Titans 3.Tremors 4.Evil Santa 4.King Cobra 5.Ice Hydra 5.Death Worm...
  7. Kamizama3000

Console New NPC the Biologist & sculptor

this female NPC :nymph: Like the anger will have quest :joy: capturing different types of creatures:joy: Scriptures trap how does it work animal or creature tha step on will be automatically captured:joy: she gives rewards this male NPC :pumpking: they sell different types sculptures:golem...
  8. Kamizama3000

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

finally peace to my soul :happy::dryadhappy::merchanthappy::nursehappy:~:happy:`:happy:
  9. Kamizama3000

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

i hope the update is out 48 hours :eek:
  10. Kamizama3000

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

there will be some exclusive item for consoles like 1.2.3 horned god set :merchanteek:
  11. Kamizama3000

Console The fly Necks or Fly Cape

the fly necks or fly cape = Flying Necklace or Cape how they work the It provides the ability to flying and levitate small period of time how craft Flying orbs magical necklace and spectral wings or blanket of stars
  12. Kamizama3000

Console The fly Necks or Fly Cape

loved wings and the hoverboard but i want 3 option for fly so i suggest The fly Necks or Fly Cape would be cool :D
  13. Kamizama3000

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Action Xbox Use Held Item/Attack RT Activate Environment Object B Inventory Y Jump L3 A or L3 Quick Buff X Left-Right-Up-Down Movement D-Pad Hotbar Selection LB+RB Map Back Grapple LT Smart Cursor Toggle Click Right Thumbstick Use Bound Item Left Thumbstick...
Back
Top Bottom