Recent content by Kaostico

1. Kaostico

tModLoader Terra Wheelchair Mod

Really good concept and well executed. It would be cool to have more powerful wheelchairs that do damage on impact to enemies like the minecarts. Maybe an upgrade or something that makes them do that.
  2. Kaostico

tModLoader Guns, Glorious Guns!

Hi there Yuyutsu! First, I must say I'm really liking your mod! I love Borderlands and Terraria and when I first heard of a mod that could combine the two I was thrilled! It seems Guns Glorious Guns keeps throwing this error the first time I start Terraria. It does exactly the same with...
  3. Kaostico

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Damn, is that hard to make mods in tModLoader? I was thinking to give it a try, now I'm starting to doubt about it. I mean, coding in the office is tedious enough.
  4. Kaostico

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

So... what happened to this idea? Still finishing the npplayer system? I was just wondering if there was a mod that could let me do exactly what the npplayer system of nterraria does, but it would be cool to have it on tModLoader.
  5. Kaostico

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

You should use the Cross Necklace to survive my friend. It gives you back the invincibility second.
  6. Kaostico

Death surrounds me. Yet, in my head I hear something that sounds like angels!

Death surrounds me. Yet, in my head I hear something that sounds like angels!
  7. Kaostico

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I just registered to tell you that what you're doing here is incredible. This mod is one of the best I saw. I had my doubts when I was about to try it, but fell completely in love with it afterwards. The changed mechanics, the new sounds, the camera shaking when shooting powerful guns and the...
Back
Top Bottom