Recent content by Kardfogu

1. Kardfogu

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

The thing is, Relogic has a very clear state about this: they don't want to see melee weapons with melee range in their games used and even more so, don't want to reward high risk high reward gameplay. The Fetid Baghnakhs did a fairly high DPS at the cost of having a limited range. Relogic...
  2. Kardfogu

You know this would lead to an outrage. This is a nerf and not even a logical one in regard of the state of the game.
  3. Kardfogu

I too have a strong distaste for melee being generally "ranged, but tankier, with longer range and requires no ammo", quite unfair honestly. However this is kind of too late to throw in front of the devs, all hardmode bosses are designed to be mid-range bossfights of some sort.
  4. Kardfogu

Stacked up and wearing Tiki armor it is surprisingly damaging, a reliable way to fight bosses. The spiders are limited by your willingness to build huge multiscreen walled arenas while the tiger has no problem flying to bosses. It's true it is surpassed by the UFO, but the Tiger works fairly...
  5. Kardfogu

I'm not justifying it. However, these minions are crippled by the terrain because they do behave in a very well recognizable way that fits that creature they are based on. I'm not saying that it is awesome, that Relogic picked creatures with physical or mental disabilities to be summons. I...
  6. Kardfogu

Summons more often than not, stupid by their coded and intended nature. Slime staff, unreliable jumper and moves slowly to mimic the movement of a slime. Finch is... ...a bat. Hornets and Imps slide around in the air, often blocking their own line of sight. The list just goes on and on...
  7. Kardfogu

Weapons & Equip The whips go against the principles of the summoner

If you accept my advice, try out as the number of your minions grow planting Crimson (Dryad sells opposing evil seeds in Hardmode, in the Graveyard as I heard) and craft Ichor Darts, the Ichor debuff is awesome. That or just a Golden Shower and add that to your rotation. It's nice that these no...
  8. Kardfogu

Remember, minion slots don't translate to DPS directly. Minion slots translate into a decreasing chance of minions not attacking the target you want dead, with very few exceptions. Of all the summoner weapons, I only remember the UFO, the Celestial Dragon and the Desert Tiger to translate into...
  9. Kardfogu

Looking at the Daedalus... (Remember, Keys of Light, it's pre-mech, etc-etc. Just if you don't know, it can be obtained in ~20-30 minutes into hardmode before even defeating a single boss.) This really goes off-topic. There is no balance in this game, no matter how much you want to believe in...
  10. Kardfogu

#1 Please, stop blaming people for not knowing things. It is rude. You clearly don't seem to like me and my middle ground position in this debate, but... Shrimpy Truffle, drops from Fishron. As told, Fishron is way too fast and damaging to be killed by the Fetid Baghnaks. Black Spot, it is...
  11. Kardfogu

That wall of text. So useless. So lacking in reason, logic or any sense. Whips are designed to work in a summoning build. If whips fail at that, that means they are not good and require a fix. Simple as that. You don't need 3993 characters to try and confuse people, it doesn't work. I'm not...
  12. Kardfogu

Even better, make the Digging Molecart at least, somewhat useful? Like making it capable of diagonal movement for example... ...currently, there is no reason to ever bother with buying it. Even if it was an early item, I'd just place my tracks by hand so I can make more interesting minecart...
  13. Kardfogu

Blocks & Decoration Several echo items

Full support ahead! The lack of platforms got me... ...then reading this I have realized that for some reason there are no Echo walls! Now, now I feel we need the Torches too. That would make for a great way to put lighting where we want it without adding too much to the pictures. Craft it from...
  14. Kardfogu

Good finding. Alright, I hop on the bandwagon. That said, from my testing, the Desert Tiger can be a little bit on the weak side for a post-Plantera weapon to be honest. The tracking is great as long as it doesn't drive into solid blocks and the target dies to his base damage, but when it...
  15. Kardfogu

Are you sure about the Desert Tiger being weaker? Like, it seems to be forbidden secret knowledge that it stacks with itself like the Celestial Dragon. Noone noticed it despite the wiki describing it fairly well.
Back
Top Bottom