Recent content by Karretch

1. Karretch

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Since the drunk seed made it work, do you think it will be easier/possible to generate worlds with both evils without cheating around the system?
  2. Karretch

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Scroll wheel works shoddily for me at best, but thanks for the heads up.
  3. Karretch

Have you looked into Treasure Bags drops? Maybe add them to the loot list of the bosses themselves? Also related to the loot lists, a way to scroll the horizontal bar at the bottom without having to increase the window size would be nice.
  4. Karretch

Unsure exactly what the cause but I'm going to mention what I experienced here. With the browser open I panicked and tried to equip my weapon and move as an enemy was attacking me. Somehow it wouldn't let me change nor press the hotkey to close window so I tried to close it manually with the...
  5. Karretch

Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

Eh, that's basically what I said. On another topic, though, if it's possible could the enchanted sword shrines be generated w/ the tool?
  6. Karretch

The problem with this is that, and correct me if I'm wrong, the min/max heights for these regions are hard coded into the size of the world. While the surface could arguably be at any height, the region/biome/whatever itself would be what the height dictates. A sky island generated below it's...
  7. Karretch

The second. Development is ongoing.
  8. Karretch

Naw just another person who can't be bothered to check anything beyond the first post saying they have 1.3 game and want to use the tool now. You wouldn't have all the neat 1.3 stuff, but yes.
  9. Karretch

It's a big update, there's a lot more factors to generation, patience people
  10. Karretch

"Custom World Generator" as in "a program that makes a world from scratch to user specifications".
Back
Top Bottom