Recent content by Katniss

1. Katniss

I'm just gonna leave this message here as a thank you for your awesome suggestions and sprites...

I'm just gonna leave this message here as a thank you for your awesome suggestions and sprites and stuff. #Edit This message really doesn't do it justice. You brought so many awesome things to the community. I'm sure many others would agree.
  2. Katniss

Texture Pack Stochastic Textures

Not really. I wish I could say "yes", but I don't want to hype up something that might not happen. I learned my lesson, no more promises, anywhere. I might do it, but if I do it'll be spontaneous, without real previous announcement.
  3. Katniss

tModLoader Terraria Reworked

Tbh, I feel the same about it. I'm not great at coming up with purely fresh ideas, and often resort to adapting and changing already existing things. I hope I'll be able to change and evolve the ideas into something that won't be instantly recognizable as plagiarism though. E.g. the layout of...
  4. Katniss

You're not far off ;)
  5. Katniss

That's what it is
  6. Katniss

Ask Katniss...

Yes :D
  7. Katniss

Welcome to Stochastic Textures texture pack for Terraria. It's a small pack that aims to dramatically improve the look of the game by overhauling some of the very common and ugly blocks. Installation: Legacy mode (Content replace) Navigate to Terraria's installation directory (you should see...
  8. Katniss

Started work on Cessation today! It's the 3rd evil biome equivalent to Corruption & Crimson. Currently it generates in the same way as Corruption, but the generated tiles/walls are replaced to their cessated(?) counterparts. The grass was kind of a pain due to different framing rules (sprite...
  9. Katniss

tModLoader How do you make a projectile apply a debuff onto a hit enemy?

Like this: public override void ModifyHitPlayer( Player target, ref int damage, ref bool crit ) { target.AddBuff( mod.BuffType( "NameOfTheBuff" ), 240 ); } public override void ModifyHitNPC( NPC target, ref int damage, ref float knockback, ref bool crit, ref int hitDirection ) {...
  10. Katniss

Pixel Art Derpify Me

What even is this thread?!... I love it!
  11. Katniss

Yeah, you're probably right.
  12. Katniss

Nope, but I've been thinking about how the Cessation would look like (worldgen perspective mostly), and how to actually generate it the way I want. I might just make a "Tobbvald's Tinkering" Contagion clone, that'd be much easier. Then I'd need to look into editing the GUI (that's the hard...
  13. Katniss

Well, for the first 2 months it indeed was.
  14. Katniss

Ask Katniss...

I won't give you any personal info (names, location, etc.), aside from that, AMA. :D Also, don't be a creep.
  15. Katniss

Two Structures I did a while ago.

Holy!! Just.. holy..! It's beautiful (not saying there's nothing that could be improved tho :P) The "grass leaves" look weird imo, but that might be intended.
Back
Top Bottom