• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Kats

1. Kats

CC Creation Compendium #52

Banner Example 1 gives a 404 error. :p Good luck to people entering though. :)
  2. Kats

~Type your username with your eyes closed~

Kats My username is too easy for this.
  3. Kats

Rate the jam!

Nothing to rate so~ "Catchy" song, though the meaning is not what you'd expect from a pretty upbeat song lol. xP If you're Japanese/speak it then, yeah... enjoy.:p
  4. Kats

TV The Anime/Manga/VN Thread...

Haha, never really started to despise someone because of fanart, but can see it happening, luckily I don't really keep up to date on pixiv and twitter I don't even use lol. xD Hmm, was gonna watch Symphogear but never got around to it... Currently mostly reading manga and playing visual novels...
  5. Kats

Rate the jam!

hoho, 8/10, would flop again. Lets see someone listen through this one~ <3
  6. Kats

Rate the jam!

4/10, ain't gonna listen to the whole thing lol.
  7. Kats

Extremely sunny here but also extremely windy. And also have an extreme headache. Often get...

Extremely sunny here but also extremely windy. And also have an extreme headache. Often get headaches when it's windy, usually worse during thunderstorms though. xD
  8. Kats

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

They can just make wires have no sale value after being bought.
  9. Kats

Weight Sensors? Can't remember exact English name for these. Anyway, basically they would be placed like actuators are (meaning they can be placed on any blocks) and when this block is stepped on or you/world generation places something on the block (*wink wink*) it would be continously...
  10. Kats

PC Ruthless mode

You're right on the stats now that I think about it. Also removed making day/night time longer now that I removed buffing HP and damage. The gem level up would be minor, wouldn't be able to level them up indefinately, I'm thinking you would level them until the rarity is max, which is purple...
  11. Kats

PC Ruthless mode

Yo... So, expert mode is not hard enough for I bet quite a lot of people, personally found it kind of underwhelming, don't get me wrong, it's great and does provide a good challenge and I'm loving it. But personally I'd like for an even harder difficulty, and this is where Ruthless mode comes...
  12. Kats

Oi, the death ray trap idea is great but should be expanded upon with your moving platforms! :D Like if you place a bunch of rails (more like a pipe in this case) and the place the ray (and maybe other traps and placeables?) on it and then instead of wiring the trap, you wire the pipe/rail and...
  13. Kats

Or a mechanics quest reward. *wink wink* :p She's found in the dungeon, so perhaps give her quests which require you to find certain items which she dropped, by killing a certain mob in the dungeon which she *believes* took the item from her, may not always be correct. :p Should suggest this...
  14. Kats

This please, especially the wireless and florescent beams parts<3 Not sure how it would be implemented but either have the wireless tiles have numbers that you set, or a ton of different colored ones? A simple suggestion from me, that may or may not be so simple to implement, might have been...
  15. Kats

PC Wing Equipment Slot

Honestly I don't really see how it's all that OP, I'm pretty sure quite a lot of people have moved away from wings and uses flying mounts instead, only downside to the mount is that you need special doors/walls of platforms to go through and you need to press R instead of just holding space to...
Top Bottom