Recent content by Katsuro

1. Katsuro

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I am loving EVERY single moment of this Mod. Metroid was, and still is, one of my favorite games. That added to Terraria which is easily in my top 5 makes my year. Thank you for this Mod!
  2. Katsuro

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

tModLoader on Steam Read the instructions here and it should explain what you need to know.
  3. Katsuro

Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

Thank you so much for the Journey version of this map. Been through like 10 worlds trying to find the Sandstorm and Blizzard in a Bottle.
  4. Katsuro

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Awesome. Good to know! Just played through Expert with your Mod and a few others. Really enjoyed the experience. :)
  5. Katsuro

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I was curious if there was a way for the Transformations to override something like if you wore the Familiar Wig to keep your normal hair and hide helmets?
  6. Katsuro

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Wow.. That Dev set on the left looks awesome! Gotta love some Alucard/Dracula inspired stuff. :D
  7. Katsuro

Custom Maps by Architect

Hm.. Not sure what's going on but every time I try to load the original Super Mario Bros 1 Terraria crashes. =X All of the other maps work fine, tho! Scratch that it's working now. Dunno what was going on. x_X
  8. Katsuro

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

Wow.. That was super fast! :) And they all look really cool! And the tail idea is nice as well.
  9. Katsuro

Huh.. I wasn't even thinking of the Roleplaying aspect. That could be really awesome as well! :)
  10. Katsuro

Out of curiosity.. Would you ever consider making stuff like the Fox Mask, Wolf Mask and Cat Mask in to actual Masks instead of just the half-masks they seem to be?
  11. Katsuro

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

How, exactly, does it make it useless? Some people, like myself, are just fine with Unmodded Terraria as well as Modded. If anything I'd say your post is useless. On-Topic - Awesome mod everyone has compiled here. It's really neat and some of the stuff is awesome for testing things out! :) Keep...
  12. Katsuro

Sprites The Glade (Alternate Hallow)

Holy hell.. I can tell you've put a TON of work in to this. Those sprites and ideas look and sound absolutely amazing. I'd be proud to have this in Terraria!
  13. Katsuro

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

This also seemed to happen to me as well. Was sitting there and the Traveling Merchant just showed up. A few seconds later the game locked up then a small window popped up saying tAPI had crashed. Got back in-game and my character was gone. Went to look in the tAPI folder under characters and...
  14. Katsuro

Weapons & Equip Armour Effect Modules

I support this idea wholeheartedly. I'd LOVE seeing this put in to the game for the simple fact that I've always loved the Shadowy effect that comes with Shadow armor.
  15. Katsuro

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

For the Control Character thing I found that if you click off Control Character to one of the other options then go back to Control Character it works. :)
Back
Top Bottom