Recent content by Katt

1. Katt

Account and world gone.

Account and world gone.
  2. Katt

RIP my Terraria account.

RIP my Terraria account.
  3. Katt

Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

Afraid I'm going to have to uninstall Terraria. Logged on and both of my characters on the cloud vanished (after the update) + opening the crafting menu is a guaranteed crash. Thanks for fixing the Frost Hydra bug, though. :/
  4. Katt

I'm afraid none of them tickle my fancy.

I'm afraid none of them tickle my fancy.
  5. Katt

Hungry Shark World is too fun.

Hungry Shark World is too fun.
  6. Katt

I prefer to be called Katt and I'm fine, going to play Terraria a lot less until mobile gets...

I prefer to be called Katt and I'm fine, going to play Terraria a lot less until mobile gets another big update. Also waiting for Hungry Shark World to be released May fifth.
  7. Katt

Mobile Mobile Hotfix - iOS & Google Play

The crafting menu needs to be fixed. It should be easier to navigate. : / Scrolling down too fast is a guaranteed crash for me...
  8. Katt

I just got the Axe while trying to farm stingers.... yet I can't get honeyed goggles. Why. Whyyyy.

I just got the Axe while trying to farm stingers.... yet I can't get honeyed goggles. Why. Whyyyy.
  9. Katt

Well, I really want them to release 1.3 but I feel it would strain our phones and cause even more crashing.
  10. Katt

I guess there's no chance to see 1.3 come out on mobile then? Oh well.
  11. Katt

I'd be really crestfallen if they didn't add in the Lunar Events or Martian Madness.
  12. Katt

Mobile So, is this lucky?

I know right? XD I was going to farm for the crimson key mold and the first monster I kill while setting up my arena drops it.
  13. Katt

Mobile So, is this lucky?

So. I was building my first mob statue arena and two ice slimes jumped out at me and dropped this.
  14. Katt

More followers?

More followers?
  15. Katt

Staff of Frost Hydra is still bugged. :/
Back
Top Bottom