Recent content by Kaunisenkeli

1. Kaunisenkeli

Got back to building again, want some tips

A nice, simple medieval build. Although, as wolvrine pointed out, the regular stone blocks may cause you some problems later. I like the pattern in the wood walls. It kind of reminds me of the floor in the arena the Boston Celtics play in (unless they've changed it since I last paid attention).
  2. Kaunisenkeli

Builds My journey mode builds

New laptop, new world, new builds.
  3. Kaunisenkeli

Blocks & Decoration Renovate some block behaviour in Journey's End to prevoius or alternate it.

Unfortunately I hit a several month work stoppage on the mod I mentioned in this thread due to my laptop's harddrive dying. I'm looking forward to getting back to the project after my upcoming move this week, but I have no ETA on it right now.
  4. Kaunisenkeli

Texture Pack Khoir Texture

Insults, the first refuge of the person with no real argument.
  5. Kaunisenkeli

Please, elucidate. I'm curious why you feel this is inappropriate. If, however, your reasoning is along the lines that you feel it's an image of a teen/child that appears sexualized, then I would suggest that those qualities exist only within your own mind and are not intrinsic to the piece itself.
  6. Kaunisenkeli

Why not? They felt like making it and sharing it. Nothing wrong with that.
  7. Kaunisenkeli

The fix is very simple. You've got one folder too many. When I unzipped the archive, I found one KhoirArt folder inside another (/Terraria/ResourcePacks/KhoirArt/KhoirArt, after unpacking the archive). You only need the one that contains the Content Folder, .json file, and the icon. The system...
  8. Kaunisenkeli

Sadly, no. I do wish that I were in Finland presently (perhaps working through graduate school)...

Sadly, no. I do wish that I were in Finland presently (perhaps working through graduate school), but I merely fell in love with the language some years ago. I love it, but I'm not a very good speaker of it as people to practice with are hard to come by where I am. Such is life, I guess.
  9. Kaunisenkeli

Is this normal?! I had three giant trees spawn right next to each other seed: 3.4.1.dupka

It is in no way uncommon. My journey mode world (couldn't tell you the seed if I tried right now) has four in close proximity. Welcome to 1.4.
  10. Kaunisenkeli

Builds My journey mode builds

Just my small, simple houses in Journey Mode. [/spoiler] There are a couple others I might add later.
  11. Kaunisenkeli

Blocks & Decoration Renovate some block behaviour in Journey's End to prevoius or alternate it.

I've been thinking about potentially making a mod that creates accent blocks for every block that got blending changes in 1.4 so that people can have both. I'm likely not the only one contemplating it, either.
  12. Kaunisenkeli

NPCs & Enemies Selenians

I believe the complaint deals with the fact that Selenians (like biome mimics and the dreadnautilus) have a way to reflect projectiles back at the player, which does cause significant problems for ranger players. Honestly, I agree. I loathe the solar pillar entirely. I consider it the second...
  13. Kaunisenkeli

NPCs & Enemies I think a rework to the Dreadnautilus is necessary.

At first I was less than impressed with the Sanguine Staff, but it grew on me as I used it to get through the Twins, Skeletron Prime, and Plantera with no trouble. As much as I like it, I do think the rigamaroll required to get it to be a bit out of bounds. Fishing? Boring. Fishing during a...
  14. Kaunisenkeli

**REPORTED** Journey mode enemy spawn rate slider bug.

This may have been reported before, but I've noticed a bug with the enemy spawn rate slider in Journey Mode. I've been meaning to report this for a few days, but I wanted more information before doing so and I think I've found the situation that causes the bug. When I use the spawn rate slider...
  15. Kaunisenkeli

Items The hot seat

I was sad to see that with all the toilets that got added to the game, the one they failed to add was a toilet crafted from hellstone brick and called The Hot Seat. A silly add-on? Sure, but I'm just putting the idea out there.
Back
Top Bottom