Recent content by Kaylode

1. Kaylode

Texture Pack Terraria Old Gen Retro Texture Pack

I did report it, hopefully, it's removed as soon as possible.
  2. Kaylode

Ok, for anyone who likes or finds interest in this texture pack, DO NOT repost this on the steam workshop and not even give me credit.
  3. Kaylode

Sorry, I thought It would be faster but upscaling took slower than anticipated, also School has been getting really tough, and more homework, getting in my way. I'll finish before 2021, I finished half of all accessories, and all backgrounds
  4. Kaylode

The furnaces are changed, I'm going to change doors and benches on the next update.
  5. Kaylode

Is it possible to use wave bank files in texture packs?

I have made different wave banks, and they don't work in texture packs sadly meaning you cant change music, but costume sounds do work. You can change wave banks in the "Content" folder of the game file.
  6. Kaylode

I know the problem, all I need to do is to change the pixel size of the old potion, to be the same as the new ones, and some sprites do not have that applied yet, In will be change when I release the next update.
  7. Kaylode

That is funny, I'll fix that. I also have problems like that with the trees. About the glowing effects, they are not as simple as just the basic sprites, But ill work on it. EDIT: Found out the problem, there are "Glow_" sprites that count as sprites, obviously. So I change the sprite to...
  8. Kaylode

That’s my main, goal. I will make two separate packs, one with all the sprites changed, and one with only the ones that were old and got changed.
  9. Kaylode

Next Update December 31 :) I can do that That's my main goal, I already changed almost all accessories, from 1.4 and 1.3 to look like they were made in 1.0, in the next update 1.3, expect all accessories to look like 1.0.
  10. Kaylode

These are the old sprites
  11. Kaylode

Old Gen Retro Texture Pack, a classic feel for Terraria Hello everyone! Been a long time but I finally got the motivation to work on this project again. The only place to get this texture pack is now on the steam workshop and is more up to date. So far I have managed to change every single...
Back
Top Bottom