Recent content by Kayogin

1. Kayogin

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

This almost made my cry when I read this... Leinfors once gave me the honor of having a two hour long Discord DM conversation about Terraria's game design, game balance, and QA as a whole, which was a dream come true for a then Terraria fanatic like myself, and from that moment on, I respected...
  2. Kayogin

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Adamantite Repeater has over 20 more base DPS (meaning with only wooden arrows) than Mythril/Orichalcum, and Titanium has over 30. This doesn't seem like a lot but it really adds up with your damage bonuses and speed reforges. Titanium and Adamantite are not rare or hard enough to get that you...
  3. Kayogin

Fortnite logo over Terraria logo

I disapprove
  4. Kayogin

Texture Pack De-Sexualized Zoologist

Normally I would be annoyed by making an NPC less thicc, but this is a 2D pixel game and Zoologists are supposed to be equipped to deal with animals, not dudes at a strip club. 10/10
  5. Kayogin

PC What is the weakest class in your opinion, as of the release of 1.4?

Definitely summoner. I know the devs don't intend for you to actually play a single class only, but in hardmode you're basically forced to if you want maximum efficiency. Other classes are amazing on their own, and acceptable when combined with others, but summoner has too many flaws to be good...
Back
Top Bottom