Recent content by KBitegp

1. KBitegp

tModLoader Erilipah Re-Re-Release

here we are, back again. Third time's the charm. Here's hoping for a successfull re-re-release!
  2. KBitegp

tModLoader DNI Materialization

another neat mod I'll be glad to try out!
  3. KBitegp

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

will I still be able to play MP with it?
  4. KBitegp

first of all, thanks for the tip, but now there's another issue: it seems that my vanilla game is stuck at version 1.3.5.3, and it won't update. Now what?
  5. KBitegp

err... so I've been trying to revert to vanilla, but... I'm not exactly sure what files I have to delete. There's Terraria.exe and FNa, but there is also a bunch of other things. what do I delete? keep in mind that I plan on switching from vanilla to modded and back from time to time, so is...
  6. KBitegp

tModLoader Summoners' Association

it's always a nice time when a mod gets updated after a period of inactivity. Glad to see you back at it!
  7. KBitegp

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

just dropped by to say that this might be my favourite of your works. It's endless potential with well balanced costs! it is also invaluable for certain challenge runs that tend to encumber accessory slots. Bravo to you, Hamstar, you keep outdoing yourself!
  8. KBitegp

tModLoader Survivaria - A survival mode mod

mods will never cease to leave me hyped. this rocks!
  9. KBitegp

tModLoader Rise of Ages - Backwoods and Druids

comedic value and Crowd Control value, all in one!
  10. KBitegp

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

>fave boss OST guy gets a revamp YES PLEASE
  11. KBitegp

tModLoader Ava's Mods - Thaumaturgy, Challenge Runes, YABSSM...

glad to see you've come down to the forum. now I can tell you that I love how you handled Thaumaturgy. It's such a fun way of dealing with potion making! since stars and mana crystals kinda lose importance after reaching max mana and the Star Cannon gets outclassed, it's nice to give them a new...
  12. KBitegp

Video Fury's Forge - Build and Building-related Videos (Official Contest Winner!)

It is me again, I just really like sharing my stuff hereThis is the result of me tinkering with modded building items and paint. Here is a ruined ancient shrine in the middle of a forest, featuring stuff from Builder Plus, Furniture Food and Fun and Chad's Furniture. Also I'd like to thank Fury...
  13. KBitegp

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

I do know how to, but I'll just give you a hint: what do you use when you first start and what do you do when you finish a playthrough? solve the riddle and you'll see what I mean :naughty:
  14. KBitegp

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I'd like to say something meaningful...but I've got nothing, this is too good for words.:naughty:
  15. KBitegp

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

And again Fargo delivers those things you didn't know you wanted until you saw 'em. this is beautiful
Back
Top Bottom