Recent content by Keener23

1. K

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

That's not true, if it was how did fallout and skyrim get mods for consoles?
  2. K

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

It would be incredibly sad if this got delayed for a few years as well... given their track record it's what all the people who are sad are probably thinking.
  3. K

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

You do realize you could have updated the game with what you had and then... sent out... another... update with the rest....
  4. K

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

You talk about FPS for split screen.... before that gets fixed on switch can we address the 0 FPS when the game save?
  5. K

I just want to say I love Terraria and I already posted on here about the wait being killer. I think alot of this hate is coming from so many people that love this game and have double dipped across multiple consoles. I know were lucky to be getting updates at this point at all; however, let's...
  6. K

I love Terraria but the waiting is killing me... it's hard to believe this update is taking longer than most games take to make. I also dont understand why the switch version is taking forever to be updated when it was created from the ground up with PC in mind just like the console versions so...
  7. K

Terraria Launch on Switch - Retail Release

This is awesome.... but when is the patch projected to come out because the switch version is so buggy. I love terraria and have spent countless hours on it between PC, ps4, and XBOX... but the switch version is dismal compared to the other platforms. These corrupt world BS errors make me want...
  8. K

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

"Wanted to keep the digital and retail prices the same as to not disadvantage anyone" Can you elaborate on this? Who is being disadvantaged by this other than the consumer? You should pay extra for a physical item since there is cost associated with that along with putting in stores again has...
  9. K

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

So I tried reporting the bugs and when it asks for platform there isnt a Nintendo switch option. Until that gets updated I'm going to post some bugs I've found so far: 1. Auto save freezing 2. Standing water has a falling effect, occasionally 3. Swinging a sword will sometimes cause the sword...
  10. K

Hey how do you report bugs on this website? I'm digging the switch version but its buggy which is incredibly, unbelievably, disappointing because of his long we had to wait for this to come out. Not (directly) blaming anyone but how's this happen with a game that, while still incredible, is old...
  11. K

Yeah the game runs great and the "freezing" is around 15 - 20 seconds sometimes but in between everything works well. Also I left Terraria on in sleep mode overnight and when I turned it on this morning all water was making a falling effect, like a lake for example was freaking out as if it was...
  12. K

Terraria on switch is awesome but anyone else have an issue with it "freezing" when it autosaves? I'm playing on a large world in handheld mode... super annoying. Other than that it's been great.
  13. K

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

I agree but at the same time “soon” is way to vague when you’ve been projecting this for over a year, at least, and then fixing bugs so you can submit it for approval as of a month ago. The same goes for the switch version that has been delayed with no projected time frame, transparency goes a...
  14. K

My big thing is their not giving time frames. If their trying to get it done by 31 Jan then give the end of Feb as the projected date and release it early if it actually makes the 31 Jan time. Leaving things blank for the community sucks and lowers their image but I get the hazard of making...
  15. K

As far as patching goes I’ve not seen anything specific to crashes caused by traps. Has anyone else had this happen on PS4? I made a trap arena for the holiday events and it’ll crash randomly when I have it going.
Back
Top Bottom