Keigora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• from night to morning, I've sat 9 hours straight to finish this damned drawing assignment for school.. damn me for not starting earlier..
    There's nothing wrong with my RNG. Got three crates in a row while fishing, two being iron. One of them contained the Ginger beard, so yeah
    HNNNNNNOOOOOOOO I FORGOT MY GROCERIES BACK IN THE CITY. I LITTERALLY DON'T HAVE SHlT TO EAT, WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?!? FUUCK MMEE GDI!
    The fishing in terraria is going to be the death of me.. I found out I'd rather fish, than build or explore.. Btw Tartar sauce, is it rare?
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Opens gold crate, gets silver bars :(
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Patience my friend, patience 0w0
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I remember that time I got a pile of shoes...and snuck them in someones inventory while they were chesting
    Don't you just love it when you find out the cheaper verison of some food is so much more better than the expensive verison?? *u*
    Reactions: Criddle
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Greatest thing. The bakery down the road has a food rating of B, and has pies more expensive than the takeaway shop next door with are not only A ranked, but are leagues more delicious, especially the rare lamb pies they make.

I only get bakery pies now on Mondays when the roast shop is closed
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    This reminds me of the blind taste tests we did in my econ class. We'd have people taste sample A and sample B of something and tell us which was better. One was a brand name and one was a generic.. the brand names didn't always win.
    Okay, sure, whatever. Maybe I should try to play through Terraria again.. Yet to beat Plantera, so I have a whole adventure waiting for me..
    Czar
    Czar
    i would volunteer to help
    but my compooter be broke ;-;
    Keigora
    Keigora
    B'aww I appreciate it so much, but I'm currently going through it by myself qwq
    Besides, I am a grown-up, responsible and independent woman now, I don't need any help 8D
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Plantera is the "endgame gate" so yeah, its worth beating it to unlock the rest of the content.
    Anyone know of an easy, simple, free program that supports tablets and possible to make GIFs in? Why do I ask? MMM NO REASON IN PARTICULAR!
    So, according to all of the sites about demons n' stuff, I'm in deep shiit. Why? Because "demons come to those who give them attention."
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Why have I been researching this stuff, you ask?
    Because that's what my presentation tomorrow is about.

Now then. Let's just hope that I'll live out my life after learning so much...
    I should be writing on my :red:king presentation that is due tomorrow, yet I'm here while playing Pokemon TCG online... I am so ashamed..
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Multitask, do them both at the same time! :D
    I made my 48.th post today. Did I mention how 48 became my new favourite number? What is your favourite number? c:
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    69466 :p
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    23. An awful amount of great stuff happened on most 23rd days of the months.
    Dire Sigma
    Dire Sigma
    My favorite number has to be 18, because thats the number sigma is c:
    Your birthday is like, a month after mine!
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Oh my god, we must be some very special snowflakes then! :D
    Czar
    Czar
    Yus
    I srsly can't do this anymore!! I'm fangirling so hard over my own OCs, it's stupid! fck! all I can do is flail my arms around! Can't draw!!
    Keigora
    Keigora
    http://goo.gl/25Ttiu
    LOOK AT MY BABIES!
    LOOK AT THEM!
    I SO RARELY DRAW THE GUY SMILING, IT'S MAKING MY KOKORO GO DOKI DOKI!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I LITTERALLY CAN'T DRAW!
    WHEN I LOOK AT IT, ALL I CAN DO IT GO: "AAAAAAAAAA", AND FLAIL MY ARMS AROUND. I CAN'T EVEN PUT MY PEN ONTO MY TABLETAKDJHSAKLJAD
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    You amuse me greatly.
    Keigora
    Keigora
    "Dance puppet, dance"?
    Either Kirby triple deluxe was a very short game or I've just been playing wayyy too much lately >u> It was a really fun game nonetheless <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom