Keigora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Keigora
    Keigora
    LLllllllliiiiike One Piece! 8D

But really, I've never ever heard from the OP-fanboys. Not once. Only the Naruto ones.. huh..
    Keigora
    Keigora
    I guess it might be because of how many is introduced to Naruto before they are to OP, therefore both nostalgia and.. well.. the notion that "Naruto was the serie who got me into anime!" might also make alot of fanboys.
    There are also those who refuse to believe (it) that Naruto isn't the best serie there is, and never watches anything else.
    Keigora
    Keigora
    I don't think the obsession will be over, but it will certainly die down quite a bit..
    That moment when you get to school and realize you didn't have class in the two first... AAAAAGH I COULD'VE STILL HAVE BEEN SLEEPINGASDFSDSA
    Wisp
    Wisp
    damn, that sucks
    Sh!t, I'm having wayy to much fun spamming everyones profile posts.. I should've gone to bed a long time ago gdi..
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Welcome to my life. Random comment here, random comment there.

Good way to unintentionally make forum friends or enemies!
    Surveyor
    Surveyor
    U dun didly spam enough yet u must sleep. wut a conundrum.
    AAA I FEEL SOMETHING CRAWLING ON MY BACK, BUT TOO SCARED TO LOOK. I REALLY REALLY HOPE IT'S THAT FLY I SAW EARLIER AND NOT SOMETHING ELSE..!
    Keigora
    Keigora
    I almost feel bad for you Dev.

ALMOST.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Well you did like it when I said it was me :3

Anyway this should fill my last quota of "dumb stuff said on various profiles" so I'll be passing out now.
    Keigora
    Keigora
    I-it's not like I like it.
    B-baka..!
    NOOOO I FORGOT MY 3DS CHARGER, NOW I CAN'T PLAY MY NEW LOVELY KIRBYYYYY QAQ
    Master Taco Man
    Master Taco Man
    Screw dat get Smash Bros 3ds, its out in N America now
    Keigora
    Keigora
    That'll have to wait, right now I'm all about the Kirby.
    Besides, I coldn't even play SB becasue I FORGOT MY CHARGER!
    I just got Kirby Triple Deluxe as I've allways been fond of the Kirby franchise. I just want to say: The music is fenomenal in this one *-*
    Czar
    Czar
    1. Absolutely
    2. Isnt it phenomenal
    Keigora
    Keigora
    1. Ohyes indeed
    2. ops~ typos were made =w=
    Everything sounds so much more fun if you add 'Disco' infront of it! Eg. Disco-school. What's the best you can come up with?
    Reactions: Neon
    Neon
    Neon
    Yes, and I'm definitely happy about it *o*
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Yuss me too *v*
    At first I was like 'eh' when I saw the preview picture for the trailer, but when I realized the horns weren't his jaw, and started 'looking' at him, I realized it WASN'T just a mess with details. After that I absolutely fell in love with the designnnn~
    What's up with all the eyebrows I'm seeing all over the forum?? Mby imma join and make someone animate big thick brows on my pic too lol
    Reactions: MiltVala
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    It started with Suweeka, Even I ended up ditching the Crimera and Eater of Souls for eyebrows :p
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    You... I lost a portion of my respect for you...
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    I'll be changing it back after a bit. Maybe even back to my first avatar for the hell of it :p
    K, I have been lying in my bed up till now and not gotten out. Should I get out, or what? It's so cozy and warm in here =4=
    Reactions: zanderr3910
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    Get a house-sized bed so you'll never have to get out of bed ever again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom