Recent content by kelvinP15

1. K

Destroy the Godmodder

/null you need to make ur attacks not mega op same with summons and you can only post 2 actions per ''round'' (between updates) and i suggest you +1 people who you think are going to help alot in the rebellion
  2. K

Destroy the Godmodder

/null oh. well i was aiming to read ever page but might aswell join in :P awesome dimension was my fave and i will probably keep giving you and sirplop +1's because you two have been amazing in the first 50-60 pages!
  3. K

Destroy the Godmodder

Summon Charge Kirby 2/5 CPU-Kirby 2/8 i eat some cookies and offer AG's some +1 SirPlop +1 Piono
  4. K

Destroy the Godmodder

/null Everyone is much better than me at doing this :/ i still need to get my first 2 summons in
  5. K

Destroy the Godmodder

AG (ofcourse) Summoning Kirby 1/5 Summoning CPU-Kirby 1/8 (they are slightly stronger) (i can already +1 right?) +3 Sirplop ( i have seen you do great things in the earlier pages!)
  6. K

Destroy the Godmodder

well im going to wait untill the next update so i am up to date and know whats going on
  7. K

Destroy the Godmodder

is this stuff still going on!? if it is i wanna join in :D allthough i wish i was in the first fifty pages because it sounded epic!
  8. K

Other 1.3.6 suggestions! (this is the right place right?)

im actually struggling to find the bulb myself ;-;
  9. K

Other 1.3.6 suggestions! (this is the right place right?)

so i recently watched a video from happy days about the 1.3.6 suggestions happening and some being taken so here is mine! : a plantera summon item so it isnt just bulbs or maybe make the bulbs farmable with seeds or make the bulb drop a summon for it another suggestion : a boss checklist! 3rd...
  10. K

not sure if this is private message but i would like broken age please!!!

not sure if this is private message but i would like broken age please!!!
  11. K

PC Looking for people to play with.

NofuTofu I know u said u dont need more people but i really have alot of time to play and if u get bored just add me with KelvinP15 like here and contact me i will be most happy to play because my friends are never online timezones are iritating but i can on most days play for a good 10 mins if...
  12. K

An Official Introduction to Terrarian 1.3.1 Wiring & Mechanics

luckily i have all that on my character :/ i think i might make multiple though so i can give my mechanic playthrough one and some wires
  13. K

An Official Introduction to Terrarian 1.3.1 Wiring & Mechanics

isnt there a blueprint thing? i dont know where to find it though
  14. K

PC Shop - Any item you want!

hey dude i kinda need a deadalous storm bow so how many platinumor gold it costs? i dont have much totrade so hopefully i can buy with ingame coins steam name:KelvinP15
  15. K

TCF Trading center

vague? i just thought i would make a nice thread to have friendly trades... i even made a group for it... well guess i should just take this down shall i put so much effort into this... well might keep this here for a little while
Back
Top Bottom