Recent content by Kenpachizs11

1. Kenpachizs11

Weapons & Equip Certain equipment and vanity slots

But why are you allowed to put other things like all other non rainbow rarity equipment in the vanity slot when those are clearly not 'vanity'?
  2. Kenpachizs11

Weapons & Equip Certain equipment and vanity slots

So I was playing the new update and quickly discovered something... Some equipment can't go into thevl vanity slot such as the shiny stone and other treasure bag exclusive accessories... Is this intentional or a bug? And if it's intentional then... WHY?
  3. Kenpachizs11

Awesome!!!

Awesome!!!
  4. Kenpachizs11

Free dlc or paid dlc? Also when Terraria loads up it has 2 still images, one saying "Re-Logic"...

Free dlc or paid dlc? Also when Terraria loads up it has 2 still images, one saying "Re-Logic" and the other saying "505Games" sooo I think 505Games has SOMETHING to do with the PC
  5. Kenpachizs11

I was just wondering if any devs would know why the Steam workshop for Terraria is empty, cause...

I was just wondering if any devs would know why the Steam workshop for Terraria is empty, cause me and a friend are playing Terraria expert mode but have no idea how to mod the game with it still being functional... Also will Moon Lord really be able to shoot his eye beam through walls?
  6. Kenpachizs11

Xbox One Game crashes to dashboard at 99% liquids

Well that's the thing if you look up on Google(that's what I use) "terraria presents" and go to the wiki (not the gamepedia that asks you to download the app) and at the top of the 'Notes' subsection it says "Hint: If you missed the holiday seasonal event and you just can't wait, changing the...
  7. Kenpachizs11

Ok but could it have something to do with me changing some settings on my Xbox so that stays "Christmas" in terraria forever while I'm still in the world because the wiki didn't say wether or not that was something only people on PC could do
  8. Kenpachizs11

Ok so my primary world now always crashes and send me straight to the Xbox one dashboard every time it is at 99% loading liquids. The thing is that the percentage jumps from 50 to 99 then I hear the audio glitch out and I'm right back at the dashboard. However my other world's that I do not have...
  9. Kenpachizs11

Xbox One Screen locks up 200-300 above the literal bottom of the world

Ok so im playing on the Xbox one edition and I make it way all down to the underworld and as I dig into the ash to get to more Hellstone ore my screen locks up(at this point I'd recon I still got 200-300 more blocks from hitting the VERY bottom of the world). It shows I am still moving on my...
Back
Top Bottom