Recent content by Kentura

1. Kentura

Glad to have you man, we love when people join us.

Glad to have you man, we love when people join us.
  2. Kentura

Welcome to the Forums Terrarian. I hope everything pleases you here and if you have any...

Welcome to the Forums Terrarian. I hope everything pleases you here and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
  3. Kentura

Its sad how ignorant and rude the fan-base can be...

I don't really know where to post this but I am mostly writing this because of the new post on twitter by the Terraria Official Page. Its a problem I have always noticed but this is the straw the broke the camels back I guess. Literally 90% of the comments where people asking the same exact...
  4. Kentura

Future developments

Otherworld was the next big terraria thing for awhile but it was cancelled. Terraria 2 was confirmed many years ago but was postponed development wise for the most part so that work could be done on otherworld. Now that OW is cancelled, it can be assumed Terraria 2 is being worked on. In regards...
  5. Kentura

Sprites Sky Crystals (Alternate Floating Island)

Excellent choice of music. Are their already plans or have you ever considered actual implementation of your biomes?
  6. Kentura

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Thank you very much @Loki . I would like to sincerely apologize for anything that may have came off negatively, due to my feeling at said time. I understand fully now why you made the decisions you made and in that regard I think you guys were doing the right thing, we just didn't know at the...
  7. Kentura

Anyone know what Red is up to? He hasn't been on forum for nearly a year.

Anyone know what Red is up to? He hasn't been on forum for nearly a year.
  8. Kentura

Indeed, I see that they say that. My issue is that they have made the same promises before. Saying they have made a mistake and will fix it but never doing so. When Pipeworks joined the team they took a good look at the game and made the same mistakes as before despite the failures beforehand...
  9. Kentura

Alas, it has happened. I updated the wiki with more recent news as the wiki had died, such as this game has. Then today see someone say it was cancelled, laughed it off, came to forums and saw my soul die with the truth. I must say it is rather disheartening being told it is fine, and that...
  10. Kentura

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

You essentially just restated what I said. I presume you are talking about the news update. I am referring to 1.3 actually. I suppose it can be read either way. Regardless, I never guess at how long its going to take them, hence the last sentence. I don't expect a giant trailer or anything of...
  11. Kentura

Just concerned that its taken them this long to release an update. Who knows how long it will take for a full game...
  12. Kentura

After three years of waiting and gods knows how much longer, I wouldn't try to estimate. I would hear an estimate, get hyped, be sorely dissapointed. At this point I try to forget about the game. Occasionally check for new news but never expect anything.
  13. Kentura

Welcome to the mystical, magical, and wonderful Terraria Forums!

Welcome to the mystical, magical, and wonderful Terraria Forums!
  14. Kentura

Aren't we all... Can't wait!

Aren't we all... Can't wait!
  15. Kentura

He is here, the forum activity shows at least. Sounds like some tough stuff is going down in his...

He is here, the forum activity shows at least. Sounds like some tough stuff is going down in his life judging from his last post. Guess we oughtta just give him some time. :/
Back
Top Bottom