Recent content by KeyWest90

1. KeyWest90

Switch Staircases become different when block is placed next to them.

Whenever I'm building and I want to use stair cases (from platforms) they become an odd square shape whenever a block or any other placeable item is put next to it, hammering it doesnt fix it. Once something is put next to the staircase, it stays in that state regardless of the block or...
  2. KeyWest90

If you have Steam, add me! My User is KeyWest90!

If you have Steam, add me! My User is KeyWest90!
  3. KeyWest90

Blocks & Decoration Grass Block

I understand what you mean, but its to save time. Lets say your making a flat surface made of grass. You have to first place dirt then use the Staff of Regrowth. With grass blocks it will be less time. It would also be useful for builders.
  4. KeyWest90

Items Wyverntail pet

It was a really bad post but here you go! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/baby-wyvern-pet.57059/
  5. KeyWest90

Blocks & Decoration Grass Block

The Grass Block would be a Creative Mode only block. It would stop the need to use seeds or the Staff of Regrowth in Creative. I could not find a way to get this block in Survival.
  6. KeyWest90

Game Mechanics Infinite Mana In Creative Mode.

Recently, I saw a post for an Infinite Mana Pouch. This would be OP in Survival. But then I thought, "Why not have infinite Mana in Creative?" Creative is going to be added soon, so this would be a good way to get any monsters away in Creative. But since most likely we would have to unlock items...
  7. KeyWest90

Items Wyverntail pet

Good Idea! I also posted something about a Baby Wyvern pet a bit ago, but you went into more detail! Nice :)
  8. KeyWest90

Items Lunatic Cultist Expert Mode Drop: Endless Mana Pouch

Many people are stating this is OP, which I agree. But one use for it can be the future creative mode. But instead of it being an item, you would not waste any Mana at all in Creative. It would help kill any irritating monsters while building. Think out side the box!
  9. KeyWest90

Items Baby Wyvern Pet

Im not very good at making sprites, but heres what I think a Wyvern Egg sprite would look like!
  10. KeyWest90

Hoi!

Hoi!
  11. KeyWest90

Items Baby Wyvern Pet

Hello! My suggestion is to add a rare drop from a Wyvern that would summon a Baby Wyvern Pet. It would be smaller and shorter than a normal Wyvern. It most likely would be summonned by some sort of egg or staff. Thank you for you attention!
Back
Top Bottom