• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Khaios's latest activity

• Khaios
    Khaios reacted to M4D-4LI3N's comment on M4D-4LI3N's profile post with Love Love.
    I'm subscribed to @Khaios . The whole hotwife thing is actually the reason why i drew the hoplite.
  • Khaios
    Khaios reacted to M4D-4LI3N's post on darthmorf's profile with Love Love.
    Hoplite render: In my opinion one of the most annoying enemies to encounter early in game, especially in Master Mode. CC#81 Entry
  • Khaios
    Khaios commented on Dragon Heart's profile post.
    I can't say. I never really looked into it, but I've never had any issues myself
  • Khaios
    Khaios commented on Dragon Heart's profile post.
    It's possible to take any builds from a map to another map using TEdit, yes, but to my knowledge it doesn't work with mods. So I can't...
  • Khaios
    Khaios reacted to Selenian Ω's post on Khaios's profile with Like Like.
    Thanks for the shadow paint space map on Harbinger, I learned how to do it and now my space ship looks more complete!
  • Khaios
    Khaios commented on Selenian Ω's profile post.
    Green and black dye is what I usually use :D Just straight green doesn't work as well.
  • Khaios
    Khaios commented on Federal Crow's profile post.
    Inspiration changes a lot, depending on what I'm doing. It's not really something simple to answer. Getting around builders block is...
  • Khaios
    Khaios reacted to Dark Artist's post in the thread Adventure Harbinger: Adventure Map with Like Like.
    So saaad! Also, hi Khaios. Came from discord to say hi.
  • Khaios
    Unfortunately, I won't be updating Harbinger at all. I used some unique techniques in TEdit to force the game to do what I wanted it to...
  • Khaios
    Khaios commented on Khaios's profile post.
    :confused:
  • Khaios
    New logo and dividers for the CC by @ItsComix The weather isn't the only thing heating up as Summer rolls around. CC#80 turns up the...
    • comix_2_logo.png
    • comix_2_divider.png
    • Solar Wings.png
    • q4ktj2Q.png
    • Senza-titolo-1.png
    • bV38tc4l.jpg
    • hfMVm1pl.jpg
    • cAapxir.png
    • d86q34Rl.jpg
    • 2020-04-09.jpg
    • LxI45YOl.jpg
    • p1EG7VPl.jpg
    • uSGHv2yl.jpg
    • uhrBKvDl.jpg
    • 9jpkSq5.jpg
    • 9ttPK7dl.jpg
    • BC6jpPKl.jpg
    • Q85V6qul.jpg
    • Illustration446.png
    • I07jEWOl.jpg
    • 8bekgiyl.jpg
    • 1589078000770.png
    • M3kSn14l.jpg
    • 1kzlMEq.png
    • j6hSHb6l.jpg
    • 5fU0Vtkl.jpg
    • giphy.gif
    • xjMY8sP.png
    • M4RoDvU.png
    • RqyFVd1.png
    • The_First_Fractal.png
    • IZkclj2.png
    • cknVAHsl.jpg
    • N1Y7cdf.png
    • comix_2_footer.png
  • Khaios
    Khaios updated their status.
    I am no longer accepting entries for this Creation Compendium ^.^ Please send all entries for CC#81 to @darthmorf over on his profile...
  • Khaios
    Khaios reacted to ppowersteef's post on Khaios's profile with Like Like.
    Probably too late, but I'll try anyways. My entry for CC:
  • Khaios
    Khaios commented on ppowersteef's profile post.
    It's not too late until the CC is published! I'm actually working on it right now, hahaha. Just in time ;D
  • Khaios
    Khaios reacted to Skulgan's post on Khaios's profile with Like Like.
    Here's my nice little dwarven tavern for next month's CC! Hope you like it :)
Top Bottom