• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
Khaios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A little over a day left for entries into my build competition! There have been some awesome entries so far. I look forward to seeing more!
    Khaios
    Khaios
    Yeah, picking the top five was a tough call as well. Really, the best way to pick who will win, is to have a checklist of what you'd like to see in the build. The build that best meets everything on that checklist wins. This is how we were able to select the top five ;D
    Mihn
    Mihn
    So which one do you like best?
    Khaios
    Khaios
    That, I will not be answering ;D Anonymous voting for the win, hehe. Plus, I don't want to sway other's votes.
    Decided to use TEdit to take your Castle on the Clouds to the Infernus world and they reminds me of the High Heaven and the Burning Hells in Diablo.
    The build competition has some fantastic builders signing up already. I'm getting pretty excited about this ^.^
    Forgot to change my notification preferences before congratulating Cenx on her wedding. Oops! That's a lot more notifications than usual >.<
    Working on the adventure map, and I've had three bloodmoons back to back now :\
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    I use TShock running a server locally when I build.

config;
    forcetime: day

/maxspawns 0
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Adventure map? I guess it can't be done before 1.3....
    (add some puzzle plz)
    Khaios
    Khaios
    No, it's not going to be anywhere near done before 1.3, because I've been too busy to build. It's also a collaboration project, and I'm only doing builds in it, I'm not designing it, but rest assured, there will be puzzles ^.^
    I think I want to do a Portals adventure map when 1.3 releases...
    Reactions: Rassy
    Mihn
    Mihn
    But I guess a hammered block will not count as a flat surface if you shoot on the pointy side so... it might happen
    Khaios
    Khaios
    I was thinking a wall of half blocks would probably stop a portal from opening. Guess I'll find out in a few weeks :D
    Mihn
    Mihn
    It's 9th. 21 more days...
    Wanted to make a signature using my starship, but couldn't out figure which part to use. So...decided to use the entire thing! ^.^
    Did you play both fallout 3 & new vegas? I always cringed at the mothership zeta opening scene
    Reactions: Khaios
    Khaios
    Khaios
    Yes, I've played both, as well as all the DLC's for them, and I know what you're talking about. While those aliens are experimenting on you D:
    which avatar of the mechanic was mesmerizing? The new one or the hoiking mechanic? Ajidot took her jumpsuit away...
    Khaios
    Khaios
    The one that you said would give her a headache (his current avatar). I think the mesmerizing part is the mouth. It's like I'm trying to figure out what she's saying.
    Catz
    Catz
    She's probably saying hoik in korean, but like most anime, it is subtitled in English.
    Khaios
    Khaios
    lol >.<
    What competition did you win? Only saw the CC sub. Build looks great!
    Khaios
    Khaios
    Thank you! I won a build competition hosted by Pedguin and Baih. If you look at my social forums, you can find it in the Penguin Army social group. The entry I submitted was the spaceship that I also added to my build thread. ^.^
    Catz
    Catz
    I saw the spaceship! Looks awesome. Well, congratulations! Confetti for everybody!!!
    Congrats on the win! Fantastic build as always, I really liked the detail. And the laser, just plain awesome.
    Khaios
    Khaios
    Thank you! I'm glad you like it ^.^ I won't be participating in the next few competitions, but I'll be watching them regardless. Hopefully I'll get to see you enter again :D
    Had a couple of PM's suggesting a poll for my build thread. I don't really see the need, but there you go. My build thread now has a poll :p
    Khaios
    Khaios
    I've made my decision. Instead of making a poll about my builds/thread, I decided to make one about visitors to my thread :p It's something I've been curious about, anyway ^.^
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Wait.... what? "What theme are you using?" Wow. O_O
    Khaios
    Khaios
    What? I was curious :p I thought it was a nice poll. People will tell me if they like my builds (maybe) and people will ask if they have a request (maybe). Hehe :p
    Woo, created the first vanity set that I'm actually happy with ^.^ Normally, I'm rather disappointed in what I come up with :p
    Khaios
    Khaios
    It's my current avatar ^.^
    Decided to make one, because I had been using a scientist look, but you're already TCF's resident mad scientist :p
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    I haven't copyrighted it! But yeah, I can understand wanting a unique look.
    Rassy
    Rassy
    It's beautiful when we find our vanity set that make us happy xD I got two after looong time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom