Hey guys check out Exodus Mod Here is our discord <Link Removed>
  3. KillerMoon

tModLoader Summoners' Association

Hey guys check out Exodus Mod Here is our discord <Link Removed by Staff>
  4. KillerMoon

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Hey guys check out Exodus Mod Here is our discord <Link Removed>
  5. KillerMoon

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Same Dont spam the star wraith and ur multi hook grappling hook it makes all projectiles disappear like your last prism and fishing hook arrows like jester arrows still hut the ground and hurt stuff ALso your summoned minions are gone
  6. KillerMoon

XD i Agree im farming the moon lord but my friend wants me to duplicate some stuff for him XD
  7. KillerMoon

I did see that other people were having a problem with the little picture of there character was missing and black line instead but also when i leave my worlds a few times the screen starts blinking and then if i leave my worlds a couple more times and i join back the game just glitches i can...
  8. KillerMoon

i did go back to base but i accidently killed the cultist does that matter? there are no pillars near my base and the music is playing also if i change worlds alot the game starts to blink even the the main menu and the character slection menu the pictures of the guys are like these black lines...
  9. KillerMoon

oh sorry @Cjjedik i did not see that but i have tried that and it didnt work it just made my game like blink constantly and then it just glitched out
  10. KillerMoon

I have a problem i dont know if anybody else is having this problem but i found a martian probe and it said martians are invading the martians are swarming in the background but they are not spawning any help?
  11. KillerMoon

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Hey guys im new to the forum and i was just wanted to say devs you are doing a great job keep it up :)
Back
Top Bottom