Recent content by Atreue

1. Atreue

Other Pyramids need a change

While it'd be alot of work I always thought the Pyramids should have been like the Dungeon/Temple with its own small "biome" and set of enemies. I just feel like Pyramids have so much untapped and missing potential and there's alot they could do with it that'd be great. Hopefully maybe one day...
  2. Atreue

NPCs & Enemies Please Make The DreadNautilus A Boss

Too be completely honest regarding the Dread Nautilus from a design/looks standpoint and just my thoughts on the enemy is that I think it should have been a Boss/Mini-Boss and have a Relic, Treasure bag, Trophy and Master Mode Drops (like a Pet) associated with it. It really feels more like a...
  3. Atreue

Biomes & Nature Ocean suggestion

I'd love to see the Ocean potentially get like a Crab Staff you can get from Crabs as a 0.1% Drop and a Summoner Set for early game (Sandy Coral Armor) Honestly a Crab Pet Item would be neat. Just wish the Ocean had more stuff in it/for Pre-Hardmode and even still in Hardmode all it has is...
  4. Atreue

Portfolio/Multi-Topic The Ocean Biome, Frost Moon and Summoner Suggestions

Dear, @Redigit🌳. I thought I'd suggest some thing's regarding the Frost Moon and Ocean since the Ocean doesn't have that much to offer outside of Duke Fishron and the Frost Moon Summoners have no real incentive to fight and progress through since there's no Summons or Summoner Accessories to...
  5. Atreue

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

3d, 2d, 1d i could care less about dimensions
  6. Atreue

Yes ik terraria is a huge game and such but there have been,games bigger then terraria and i don't talk about those games. Minecraft (not sure) is awfully big on pcs and etc (not counting mods and such) and if they can port everything from pc to ps3 and so on terraria can also.
  7. Atreue

I sincerely HOPE in the future,they will,give old gen 1.3 andetc. After all there are games alot bigger then terraria 1.3 and onward
  8. Atreue

Well guess I'm going to have to sell my ps3 and forget about moon lord and etc. Shame...
  9. Atreue

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

I don't know if its just me but are the twins laser attack supposed to arc like arrows? I've been comparing pc and console versions of the optic staff.
Back
Top Bottom