Recent content by killzoid23

1. K

Dyed Armor Sprites

In the mean time, I ended up changing the no dye sprite to what I want the sky blue armor to look like. If I put dye on the new armor, and it's like I'm using an intense version of the sky blue and black dye, so I'm pretty sure there's some code that adds the dye to armors dynamically based on...
  2. K

Dyed Armor Sprites

I want to change the way Red's armor looks with the sky blue and black dye, is that possible without changing the no dye sprite? Also, I read something on the old forum from 2011 that said re-digit didn't want texture packs, have they changed their minds on that (I've seen a Legend of Zelda...
  3. K

Anti-Spider texture pack?

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/which-xnb-file-are-the-spiders-in.111697/ The first post there has a link to replace them with round blobs
  4. K

PC Out of Memory Exception

I've been playing with color, but I'm still getting the memory error (and some other random crashes, but I think those are related to my terrible computer). It doesn't seem to matter what settings I have on, it just seems to crash at random times. I can play for hours before it dies, or a couple...
  5. K

PC Out of Memory Exception

I got the same error about 4 times after 1.3, but never before. Luckily, I've only lost some construction. I've never played with white/color, since it gave me terrible fps back in 1.1, but I guess I'll try that until this gets fixed. EDIT: I just got the error while loading into a world, even...
Back
Top Bottom