Recent content by Kinas10

1. Kinas10

Other Inventory Expansion: More Ammo Slots + Potion Slots

+1 support! This idea is creative, well made, well presented and well, it's just overall amazing! I really want potion slots, and I've never realized how much neater it would be with them. Potions always clutter up my inv, and I end up throwing 50 potions out a-day.
  2. Kinas10

Pixel Art The community sprite hub

Welcome to the hub! Here you can share sprites, tutorials and anything else related to pixel-art. By postage of sprites here you are allowing them to be used in mods or otherwise. Post them in the comments. Personally, I want to get into both spriting and modding, and I'l lshare mine here. I...
  3. Kinas10

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

"Wha- Where, and what am I? Am I a cloud, a text bobble, a hat?!?!?!"
  4. Kinas10

What Pokemon type is the avatar above you?

Ground/Water Ability is Dance. when he dances he moonwalks out of the battle shouting "Can't touch this" while pounding the ground. This ability activated if he is dodges a physical attack. The battle will end instantly if the ability is used.
  5. Kinas10

Grass/Ground: Smashes the ground with his signature move "Hammer Time" which has the effect of two earthquakes and it confuses the neemy.
  6. Kinas10

Dark/Ghost. Shoots liquid from his eyes. This liquid feels like acid on yoru skin, and it will eat your soul, slowly but surely.
  7. Kinas10

Forum Confessional

I keep wanting a bunch of games, but once I get a game, I usually end up only playing it a few times, unless it truly is a gem.
  8. Kinas10

Game gift thread

Let his man have it!
  9. Kinas10

Game gift thread

I'd love to have rust, please. and nuclear throne if poss, but mostly just rust:3
  10. Kinas10

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but all of your wishes get corrupted. I wish that Jerry from Undertale was nice.
  11. Kinas10

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but nobody came. I wish for an obscure refrence.
  12. Kinas10

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but they are worms. I wish for an unedited quote.
  13. Kinas10

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but they are limbless and crawl all over your skull with their limbless bodies. I wish for FREE overwatch and no man's sky.
  14. Kinas10

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but on closer inspection ,it is just lizards with plastic alien wings taped onto them. I wish for Overwatch and No man's sky.
  15. Kinas10

Cant Find Plantera bulbs

Keep looking. Withotu any sort of information, or map file, we cannot help you.
Back
Top Bottom